• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Viability of new player clearing Part 1 with only a few Servants?

User Info: Dragonseeker77

Dragonseeker77
1 month ago#1
Hey all,

Was wondering what my chances are of clearing Part 1 of the story in time for the upcoming events with only the few characters I have as a new player. I am not too worried about having the stamina to clear the levels, but rather whether the later levels will be too difficult to clear. I have 1 level 90 servant (Karna) from a few pulls i did, plus lvl 80 NP5 of the two recent welfare characters. Do I have any shot of clearing the story with basically these three plus supports? Thanks!

User Info: Tressert

Tressert
1 month ago#2
Level Mash to max and max out all her skills for sure. If you don't already have Hans, get him to NP5 in the FP gacha and level/max skill him too. Mash/Hans/Support DPS can get you through a LOT of the early and even mid game. Mash/Karna/Support Merlin is a decent enough combo for some stuff too.

I also recommend getting Euryale in the FP gacha and leveling her, specifically for singularity #6. She makes your life there a LOT easier, though it's still challenging.

It's certainly possible to clear the main story in time for the event, though with your team it'll be pretty challenging. Certainly not impossible though. You shouldn't really have any trouble until Singularity #6, except maybe a few fights in Singularity #4 and #5.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
1 month ago#3
Mash/Hans/Friend will be your go to for most fights.

Euryale and David are also clutch, though some people prefer not to level david more than needed to ascend him once for his harp of healing so he dies faster.

George and Leonidas can death conga with mash to keep your friend safe longer.

Cu Chulainn (not prototype) is extremely stubborn about dying in an emergency.

Focus on them to blitz the story. For farming in chaldea gate, raise Arash, Spartacus, and Eric Bloodaxe.
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Fates Castle Address: 10896-2211 34882-62755

User Info: acermaniac

acermaniac
1 month ago#4
It'll definitely be tough but should be possible if you lean on friend support and use command seals in a smart way.

Not sure what you think but if you don't mind, checking the wiki for the upcoming enemy type will make your life a lot easier.

User Info: Seybah

Seybah
1 month ago#5
Tressert posted...
Level Mash to max and max out all her skills for sure. If you don't already have Hans, get him to NP5 in the FP gacha and level/max skill him too. Mash/Hans/Support DPS can get you through a LOT of the early and even mid game. Mash/Karna/Support Merlin is a decent enough combo for some stuff too.

This.

But I will also add that you can take a friend's Servant and back him up with a party full of taunters or simply Servants you have that can protect them in some way if you have. You can use Mash, George and Leonidas. The latter two you don't even have to level up.

Also it's no shame to use Command Spells and maybe even Quartz revives if you're really struggling. Missing an event that gives you a powerful and unique unit for free is not worth it to save a few SQ.

User Info: Muzika2013

Muzika2013
1 month ago#6
For sure possible. I finished part 1 with just mash/hans on jp when I was rushing for the CCC event
Fate/Grand Order: Mega - 494,611,045
Support List: https://imgtc.com/lqgg4f3 Updated 19/Mar/2019

User Info: JennyHan

JennyHan
1 month ago#7
Tressert posted...

I also recommend getting Euryale in the FP gacha and leveling her, specifically for singularity #6. She makes your life there a LOT easier, though it's still challenging.

It's certainly possible to clear the main story in time for the event, though with your team it'll be pretty challenging. Certainly not impossible though. You shouldn't really have any trouble until Singularity #6, except maybe a few fights in Singularity #4 and #5.

This. Also, try looking for Max Herc supports, for those fights that u would probably clutch.

User Info: MrSmokestack

MrSmokestack
1 month ago#8
Level Mash and Hans.

Add friend Cu Alter.

Done.
"Nice hustle, tons of fun! Next time eat a salad." -Scout

User Info: Seybah

Seybah
1 month ago#9
Don't forget to look at the friend code thread to find people to carry you.

I'm sure a lot of people here have a strong roster and will be glad to help.

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
1 month ago#10
i finished Part 1 literally with level 30 Fionn and my highest leveled servant

Which i don't even use after a point in the game
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Viability of new player clearing Part 1 with only a few Servants?
  • Topic Archived