• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Good Servants for CCC?

User Info: Pikachuster15

Pikachuster15
1 month ago#1
I'll be talking about CCC boss battles, so spoilers.

So any particular servants I should try to finish leveling up before CCC starts? I guess the obvious ones will be like Emiya, Hans, Robin. Since its difficulty level is basically on par with a singularity/Shinjuku but not like I can take a few extra weeks to finish it up. Or maybe its just my mediocre skills.

I know the JP rerun was recently but I mostly blundered through that with command spells (that and my JP account isn't that good).

Like the Passionlip fight was a pain, between her fast-charging AoE NP in the first phase then her increased defense for the second phase. Not to mention Alter Egos aren't weak against anything (aside from Berserkers and not like they'll last long) and they're strong against cavalry classes.

And Suzuka Gozen kept spamming her hit through evade skill which made surviving her AoE NP annoying too.

I know Merlin is the answer to most things, but since I don't have him (so no double Merlin strategy), I'll have to rely on things David's evade or Jeanne's NP. Just too bad she doesn't get her NP upgrade until after the event.

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
1 month ago#2
just gil it
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
1 month ago#3
-Divine killers vs PassionLip/Melt
So CEs that deal damage to divine, Enkidu and Scathach

Rulers for BB

User Info: Bacon_Man2009

Bacon_Man2009
1 month ago#4
Maxmilion posted...
-Divine killers vs PassionLip/Melt
So CEs that deal damage to divine, Enkidu and Scathach

Rulers for BB

Nobu is a good option as well for those who are not lucky enough to have the anti divine lancers, especially vs Melt for that anti riding bonus.
~

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 month ago#5
Enkidu.

User Info: Pikachuster15

Pikachuster15
1 month ago#6
Ah, I forgot about Nobu. I don't see her much on JP lists anymore (its usually full of Gils and I'm not good enough to solo a boss with Gil). And good thing Valentine had that anti-divine CE.

Here's hoping I manage to roll for Gil later this week.

User Info: Sephini

Sephini
1 month ago#7
Lets just say, I'm happy I have both a Gil and Merlin of my own. :P
R
https://i.imgtc.com/pda8Gu4.png

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 month ago#8
Melt can be taunted to deal with her NP. Suzuka you can basically just blow up. I used Santera on JP, but Kuro should be fine. I want to say Lip was the most annoying, but I don't remember what I used for her.

I'm going to Archuria all of them on NA.

User Info: Seybah

Seybah
1 month ago#9
Goraishi posted...
I'm going to Archuria all of them on NA.

More or less what I did in the rerun in JP.

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
1 month ago#10
i went through the entire event in JP spamming Fionn

although the only thing i remember being cool is Berserker aoe or some stupid strong st to deal with Dantes
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Good Servants for CCC?
  • Topic Archived