• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Should I roll for CCC Servants?

User Info: Zero0X0

Zero0X0
1 month ago#1
I honestly don't really care for these but since they would be premium alter egos for a while I'm kinda in the mix... I just kinda got burnt out on my rolls at the moment. Not really depressed but actually pretty satisfied.

The thing is, I don't know any of CCC characters and I don't really care for any of the Sakura clones nor I know what the deal is with them. I don't know who Kiara is. I read wiki but I still don't understand who or what she is.

So its like I would want the class but not really interested in their characters.
3DS FC: 1908-0559-8154

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 month ago#2
Only Gil.

User Info: DarklordMephist

DarklordMephist
1 month ago#3
We get an Alter Ego for free later this year.....also rolling simply for class isn't wise, since support system is a thing
Official Ko-Gil of Grand Order Boards
CasGil is home Beetches

Zero0X0
1 month ago#4
Zinie95 posted...
Only Gil.

Got him.

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
1 month ago#5
Eh. Then don't roll. Maybe the story will change your mind on characters, maybe not. But there's no sense in throwing quartz away on a character you neither need nor want.
Eh.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 month ago#6
Zero0X0 posted...
Zinie95 posted...
Only Gil.

Got him.

Then don’t bother with the banner. Save up.

User Info: farson135

farson135
1 month ago#7
Roll for characters you like. You will be much happier that way.
FGO- Name: Sarah, ID: 095,432,810

Zero0X0
1 month ago#8
So how do future Alter ego class compared to CCC event ones? I know we get the Illya s***onai and another og in LB. Oh and can't forget about Okita Alter.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 month ago#9
Zero0X0 posted...
So how do future Alter ego class compared to CCC event ones? I know we get the Illya s***onai and another og in LB. Oh and can't forget about Okita Alter.

The best ST Alter ego is Melt. The best raw AOE damage one is King Protea. Kiara is the best AOE one with a lot of investment I do believe. Ain't an expert because my interest in the class is quite low. I believe the class can safely be ignored.

User Info: MrSmokestack

MrSmokestack
1 month ago#10
What Dishware said.

If you don’t care for the class and just want one that doesn’t need a lot of investment, everyone gets Mecha Liz for free in a few months.

I myself will be rolling. Passionlip is a sorely underrated tank and Melt is perfect with Skadi.
"Nice hustle, tons of fun! Next time eat a salad." -Scout
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Should I roll for CCC Servants?
  • Topic Archived