• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Servants you would like to see added in the future

User Info: gamblor101

gamblor101
4 weeks ago#41
Percival, Ushi's brother Yoritomo, FSF Jack the Ripper, FSF Pale Rider and Ned Kelly because I'm Aussie

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
4 weeks ago#42
Alessar posted...
Nuzad92 posted...
Lancer: Setanta

That's literally Cu Chulain Proto. During the Nobu event they even call regular Cu Chulain Setanta at one point ("Why am I suddenly using my real name?").

summer scathach calls Cu "Setanta" in one of her my room lines

wondering if welfare shirou is possible since welfare sieg is already out
Rin kaliedo ruby from HA would not only be hilarious but make way for the "Rin trait"
still hoping for a "Luvia" servant after hearing a rumor that her VA recorded lines for FGO
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 weeks ago#43
rantck77 posted...
Rin kaliedo ruby from HA would not only be hilarious but make way for the "Rin trait"

You mean like Saber-face? It is literally Rin. I'm not sure that counts no matter how many times she shows up.

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
4 weeks ago#44
Goraishi posted...
rantck77 posted...

You mean like Saber-face? It is literally Rin. I'm not sure that counts no matter how many times she shows up.

it's because it's literally Rin that would open the possibility of a Rin trait
similar to the Illya trait that Sitonia inherited because there's an actual servant named Illya von Einzberg
also it's because of OG saber that's why MHX and MHXA inherited not just the saber face trait but also the artoria trait which Mordreds NP specializes in
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu
4 weeks ago#45
hitler, mussolini and mao zedong

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
4 weeks ago#46
Lancer Miyu so she's not the same class as Illya, I want to use them together but that makes it harder.

User Info: deoxys80

deoxys80
4 weeks ago#47
So apperently, Cu Chulainn had a sword named Cruaiden Catutchenn. Saber Cu when?
--- Dream your dream!-Natural Harmonia Gropius

User Info: AntivirusEX

AntivirusEX
4 weeks ago#48
Anyone from Tsukihime but obviously Arcueid takes priority

User Info: agtady

agtady
4 weeks ago#49
So, I just finished Extella Link.

I really want Charlemagne in now.

User Info: dracoguardian30

dracoguardian30