You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Okita is best Saber

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
1 week ago#1
Okita is best Saber

The choice is clear, but I can kind of understand how some people might prefer Mordred or Liz Brave, or maybe MHX. Not Lancelot, though; that just shows you are not a person of culture.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. (Variable all-slot), Okita NP2, Squirtoria, Scathach, Drake, Waver, Jack, TamaCat NP2, Martha

User Info: GSenjou

GSenjou
1 week ago#2
Objectively false, Cu Alter is best Saber.
FGO: Aoba

SaberCherry
1 week ago#3
GSenjou posted...
Objectively false, Cu Alter is best Saber.

What are you even talking about? Cu Alter is best Caster. Obviously, you can't be best at multiple classes.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. (Variable all-slot), Okita NP2, Squirtoria, Scathach, Drake, Waver, Jack, TamaCat NP2, Martha

User Info: zangatsubankai

zangatsubankai
1 week ago#4
Old Man Sitting EX begs to differ.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
1 week ago#5
*in Just a Pancake voice*

Okay I believe you
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!
Okita can’t even shoot beams.
And as imagination bodies forth the forms of things unknown, the poet's pen turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing a local habitation and a name.

SaberCherry
1 week ago#7
22whiterabbit22 posted...

Right! So, she's actually a Saber.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#8
22whiterabbit22 posted...

Well she can... just not as a saber :P

User Info: benetan

benetan
1 week ago#9
Merlin is best Saber.
Nine's Own Goal 565,144,104
https://imgur.com/jTdFqFZ https://imgur.com/ctIv0lp

SaberCherry
1 week ago#10
Dammit, now you made me want to pull Okita Alter. But it's fine, I can resist. IMO, Okita is better.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Okita is best Saber