You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How would you buff: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
1 week ago#1
This is the first time I've made one of these threads with a friends point servant. but after Hans got a real solid buff along with using Mozart a great deal lately in NA thought it was decent timing to bring up a buff thread.

I would buff his second skill. I'd say make the np damage down 30% for 3 turns for the whole enemy team. then add a 50% to 100% np battery to that skill

Mozart feels like a suicide support pop his skills and wait for him to die most likely you're slapping a poster girl ce on him so he'll die faster after his skill drop. doing this buff would make him an even better suicide support for one turn buffs.

so how would you buff the composer?
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: MageOfFlowers

MageOfFlowers
1 week ago#2
To be honest, I wouldn't buff him. He's perfect for his role, his first skill being essentially an arts mana burst and his third being basically a guaranteed crit turn. Now that break bars are a thing in NA this gimmick of one turn bursts aren't that useful anymore but he can still help burst down a bar in conjunction with Merlin especially, so he works perfectly fkr what he is.

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
1 week ago#3
A 1 turn self taunt, though that may honestly work too well.
Eh.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
1 week ago#4
Just have him start smashing everyone with a grand piano. Fate / Grand Piano.
Now with super wall in FFRK!
Fate IGN: Arminus
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Tressert

Tressert
1 week ago#5
Mozart does what he needs to do perfectly fine and he's pretty much the only one who can do it. Don't feel he needs a buff.

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
1 week ago#6
mazurka posted...
Just have him start smashing everyone with a grand piano. Fate / Grand Piano.

I'd love to see an animation update for him. Salieri like animations would be glorious.

MageOfFlowers posted...
I wouldn't buff him. He's perfect for his role

Tressert posted...
Don't feel he needs a buff.
I thought the same thing for Hans but dw buffed him any ways. I feel bluffing his dead weight 2nd skill would only help him in his one and done style of gameplay.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: CAB1997

CAB1997
1 week ago#7
Give him Order Change or some s*** to make him broken

User Info: Seybah

Seybah
1 week ago#8
If he has to get buffed, I would increase the effect of his second skill to make it actually noticeable.

But I don't think he really needs one. He gives a lot as a low-rarity Servant and is perfectly fine considering that.

User Info: LegoLeonidas

LegoLeonidas
1 week ago#9
bdragan18 posted...
A 1 turn self taunt, though that may honestly work too well.

Pretty much on-point there. Also helps for people who lack Postergirl.
"I have nightmares about Hell, where all I do is add up numbers and try to have conversations with people like you." - Bob the Skull

User Info: FlufBoi

FlufBoi
1 week ago#10
Probably his NP, add some more utility to it. It's literally a reverse Hans, but instead of guaranteed healing, it's a guaranteed curse, which is significantly less useful. They should probably add at least one guaranteed debuff, maybe a party wide NP seal or something like that.

Barring his NP, the only skill that needs buffing is his second skill. I guess they can make the numbers bigger, or add some arbitrary team attack buff, IDK.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How would you buff: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?