• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Your top 5 servants

User Info: Mike45

Mike45
1 month ago#1
I know this was probably was done before but i'm curious about everyone's favorite servants and i'm going to put one restriction on this. 1 This is about your favorite servants based on the character and their personality not gameplay. Slight spoilers for future servants names that have not been released on the NA server yet

User Info: Tressert

Tressert
1 month ago#2
Gil > BB > Dantes, Kiara, Quetz.

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
1 month ago#3
1. Musashi
2. Achilles
3. Gilgamesh
4. Caster of Midrash
5. Altera
"My experience with Musashi boils down to using Zilong's and any monkey can realize Zi's Musashi is not normal." - DemiseEnd

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 month ago#4
Malter, Cas Nero, Archuria, Gil, Scath.

User Info: HitokiriS

HitokiriS
1 month ago#5
I'm limiting it to servants that have shown up in the NA version.

1. Shuten Douji
2. Ibaraki Douji
3. Helena Blavatsky
4. Nitocris
5. Quetzlcotl

Honorable mentions
Ereshkigal: made my decision easier by not including her on a technicality, in that she's not available as a player servant yet

Musashi: Grailed and insta-10/10/10'd her based on her design and feeling like I'd enjoy her personality, and while I liked what I saw of her in the quests with her banner, it was too little. I'm looking forward to Shimousa (though not just for her, there's Inferno too)

Ozymandias: my absolute faves are pretty much reserved for girls, but I like Ozy a lot and is currently the only dude I'm remotely entertaining the idea of grailing way down the road (helped by the fact that there are currently no female Riders I particularly care for; if DW ever changes that with a summer Shuten rider or something, then that goes out the window)

User Info: Mike45

Mike45
1 month ago#6
1 Altera
2-archer Emiya
3-regular saber Nero
4-Medea
5-Medusa

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
1 month ago#7
Top 2 is definitely nero and kiyohime but top 5 is kinda hard.

Nero
Kiyohime
Elizabeth
Nursery Rhyme
Helena

User Info: maguskiller

maguskiller
1 month ago#8
Void Shiki
Musashi
Okita
Gramps
Jalter

Yes, I like swordswomen and edgy buster memes.
FGO NA: 844,600,029

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 month ago#9
Spartacus
Mordred
Merlin
Da Vinci
Moriarty

User Info: SuperOreman

SuperOreman
1 month ago#10
I don’t have a constantly concise top 5 but today five favorites of mine are probably

-Nitocris, as her medjeds are hilarious and her personality is funny too
-Serenity, as her situation is sad and written in a way that makes me want her to be happy
-Fergus, as he is an honest individual of culture
-Blackbeard, as his existence is hilarious
-Mash, a good kouhai character

Character’s that I don’t know very much about but are probably going to be some of my favorite characters when they show up are
-The Sakura five and BB
-Osakabehime
-Scheherazade
-Tomoe
-Ryoma and Oryou
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Your top 5 servants
  • Topic Archived