You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: DarkFalcon

DarkFalcon
2 weeks ago#1
I was looking at the chocolates you can give/get for the Valentine's Day event, and read the names and saw the pictures of every chocolate. Then I saw Jack the Ripper's chocolates... the name is "Dear Mom" and it's a(n anatomically correct) chocolate heart, and immediately went "holy crap!"
Any one else also have a scary/(mildly) horrifying chocolate they can give/get from a Servant?
The Tsubaki Naokawa of Lamia in FFXIV.

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
2 weeks ago#2
Kids always do the darndest things.

There’s also Scathach’s Gae Bolg through the heart...But if she can pierce my heart, I can pierce her - it’s only fair
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
2 weeks ago#3
Orion's chocolate never fails to get the biggest laugh outta me, man xD

HELP
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
2 weeks ago#4
TheOneAndOnly44 posted...
Orion's chocolate never fails to get the biggest laugh outta me, man xD

HELP

and now it's voiced
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqp7YB_YSs

User Info: Aquasition

Aquasition
2 weeks ago#5
Tamamo Lancer's event. Fortinately, I like her a lot, so I'm merely annoyed, but if someone went through that event, and didn't like her much to begin with...
Come over here, I'll promise I will heal you >:D
3DS Friend Code:1091-8948-2851 Name: Greg

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
2 weeks ago#6
I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm already suspicious of Medb's considering it's, well Medb, lol.
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168 (FULL). Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705 (AVAILABLE).

User Info: LegoTechnic

LegoTechnic
2 weeks ago#7
Take a look at Kiyohime's "perfectly ordinary chocolate", and see if you can identify the problem with the picture.
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero

User Info: Fatalis_Mien

Fatalis_Mien
2 weeks ago#8
LegoTechnic posted...
Take a look at Kiyohime's "perfectly ordinary chocolate", and see if you can identify the problem with the picture.

That's my favorite one! Kiyo is best psycho dragon.
3DS FC: 3497-1609-6298 IGN: Zachery [Anything Really]
Member of: The Paliclan/Nyanclan

User Info: Jiyuu Falcon

Jiyuu Falcon
2 weeks ago#9
LegoTechnic posted...

Nope. Don’t see it.

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
2 weeks ago#10
yeah jacks valentine aside from the "dear mom", is the only actual reference to JTR given her crazy TM origin story
scathachs is actually messed up since that's what her desire is
lalter is actually....surprising given her personality
salter is...disturbing since she admitted to eating 10 of those...things
jalter's result is hilarious
kiyohi looks like something from a ero-game flag XD

even though I'm repeating this event, I still got plenty to get and a WHOLE LOT more to give, this might be the 1st event where I'll have to rely on power up items

was it this year that the JP valentines are voiced now? I saw a bunch pop up on youtube

also I'm sure I asked this last year, but what does emiya mean by "it'll be GG for you"? is that suppose to mean game over? it just looks and sounds weird since I only know GG as "good game"
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway