• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Rank Your SSR Servants From Most Used to Least Used

User Info: IIIRX7III

IIIRX7III
2 months ago#1
These challenge quests make me realize the value of some of my SSR servants, yet some have never even seen the light of day. How do your SSR servants stack against each other when it comes to usage? Who are your challenge quest MVPs?

1. Waver (surprise, surprise)
2. Ozymandias (more NP charge is never a bad thing)
3. Okita
4. Orion
5. Nero Bride
6. Tituria (Lancer Altria)
7. Jeanne
8. MHX (my favorite trophy waifu servant)
9. Medb
10. Nightingale
11. OG Altria

Some of these guys get outclassed by some of my SRs

Salter > OG Altria
Shiki > MHX
Ridertoki > Medb (willing to bet that he does more damage with his NP to a male Caster than Medb lol)

The Gold medal for challenge quest MVP goes to Waver, Silver to Orion (NP drain OP), Bronze is a toss-up between Okita and Jeanne.
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr

User Info: CAB1997

CAB1997
2 months ago#2
Raikou>Tamamo>Drake>everyone else

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 months ago#3
Raikou + Drake + Waver + Merlin + Gil.

ST servants aren't even needed. I wouldn't even classify what we had in NA as challenge quests. Nightingale/Waver/Merlin dispatched the latest one in 36 turns and Nightingale doesn't even have an offensive NP.

User Info: IIIRX7III

IIIRX7III
2 months ago#4
Dishware posted...
Raikou + Drake + Waver + Merlin + Gil.

ST servants aren't even needed. I wouldn't even classify what we had in NA as challenge quests. Nightingale/Waver/Merlin dispatched the latest one in 36 turns and Nightingale doesn't even have an offensive NP.

This I can agree with, pretty much the only things worthy of the "challenge" title are some of the Nerofest fights and certain Raids. I went the slow and steady route with Waver/Orion/Merlin, took 59 turns but didn't lose anyone. Goetia was actually more of a challenge than this "challenge quest" if that says anything lol.
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr

User Info: Tressert

Tressert
2 months ago#5
Waver > Raikou > Amakusa > Gil > Tamamo > Cu Alter > That's really it I use SRs more.

In JP it's Merlin > Summer BB > Tamamo and that's it because I'm in resource Hell for my few other SSRs.

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
2 months ago#6
EX Tier (Mainstay choices used on almost every quest where they are remotely a not bad option): Musashi, Achilles, Artoria (Lancer), Merlin, Raikou. Skadi

A Tier (Used whenever I see that a quest suits their typing, especially if they are the "Silver Bullet" for it): Kiara, Gilgamesh, Jeanne (Archer), Brynhildr

B Tier (Used only when a quest is specifically geared to them and/or is thematically appropriate): Scheherazade, Caster Nero, Ozy, Enkidu

C Tier (Used only when I cannot think of literally any other unit to pull a team together, or I've tapped out on farming fun.....so, when I'm using Consort Yu) - Waver.

D Tier (Almost never used, only brought out for dailies or specific event farming) - Everyone else.
Micah 6:8
"What does the Lord require of you? To seek justice, love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

User Info: benetan

benetan
2 months ago#7
Bond level pics would show ssr usage ranks. As for CQ, Cu Alter up front and bond10 herc at the back for insurance or Arts/Arts/Arts are usually the generic lineup. Currently experimenting with Tamamo and Merlinx2 all with MLB Prisma Cosmos. Trying to see if 10stack Gardalon is possible. Perpetual 3turn NP would be fun to see.
Nine's Own Goal 565,144,104
https://imgur.com/jTdFqFZ https://imgur.com/ctIv0lp

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
2 months ago#8
Bride => Altera (Bride is placed more often but under ideal circumstances rarely sees actual combat. Altera runs point.) > Tamamo (shes new but will eventually get used enough to hit #1 because i use her all the time > Jeanne => Ozymandias (ozy is still underdeveloped so he isnt used as much currently, but he will be. Jeanne mainly tends to see use in cqs) => Shuten (i dont use her that often anymore but used to frequently).
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Fates Castle Address: 10896-2211 34882-62755

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
2 months ago#9
From most used to least used:
1. Tamamo Lancer. She was my 2nd SSR, and while she never really pulled off anything amazing, she's always been a solid and reliable unit whenever I brought her along.
2. Illya (NP2). She was my first SSR target, so I've been using her ever since I got her. She's not super good, but gets the job done fine as a single-target nuker, especially vs. Assassins.
3. Jack. My most recent SSR from the guaranteed banner, but has excellent performance. 10/10, would use again.
4. Jeanne (NP3). Spooks me every time when I pull. Not very much used, except in some of the Challenge Quests or harder missions when I'm not sure what's best to bring.
5. Vlad III. My first SSR, but haven't been impressed with him at all, the few times I've used him. He's not terrible, but if I really need a Berserker, I'd rather bring my NP2 Heracles.
6. Merlin. Used very little because I only got him recently and I was already stuck in Page hell when I got him. I only just got him to level 90, while his skills are still only at 4. Obviously, he's a good unit, surely to see more use in the future, especially once I get more Pages for his skills.
Offence is taken, not given.

User Info: LegendofFantasy

LegendofFantasy
2 months ago#10
Waver>Jalter>Gilgamesh>Nero Bride>Da Vinci>Drake

Got Drake most recently (from the Merlin banner :'( ) and haven't used her at all yet. Da Vinci is currently seeing "use" from being in the back row leveling bond. Waver gets use every day for farming, Jalter for most challenge quests/single target enemies, Gil for AOE servant destruction. Haven't used Nero a whole bunch, but I did use her during the Summer and Halloween events iirc for the quests that she was good for.

All of them are max level/fou'd (Jalter at level 100) and the first three are max skilled (maybe Nero as well, but I think I still need to finish one of her skills; lacking QP atm) with the others at least 6/6/6 so everyone's ready to go if I need them.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Rank Your SSR Servants From Most Used to Least Used
  • Topic Archived