• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. The Official GameFAQs FGO Friend Code Topic#2

User Info: RedV

RedV
2 months ago#451
nghiango1989 posted...
@RedV Ok, got it!

Thanks for your KIng Hassan, btw. He's already helped me against pretty much all Rider bosses in Babylonia so far.

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
2 months ago#452
RedV posted...
No levels rn since I rolled her today and spent all my embers on previous Servants. Am waiting for Valentines so I can buy Embers and level her to max, since I have the mats to ascend her. I mentioned her because she's the only SSR I have.

Oh ok wasnt sure if you got her before or not and wasnt leveled, but I feel ya but for sure if u get her leveled and ready feel free to message me so i know to look for her when i do doors and all other stuff. Also do u happen to have a k scope? for her? I believe i did accept the request tho just fyi
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)

User Info: RedV

RedV
2 months ago#453
Fiz posted...
Oh ok wasnt sure if you got her before or not and wasnt leveled, but I feel ya but for sure if u get her leveled and ready feel free to message me so i know to look for her when i do doors and all other stuff. Also do u happen to have a k scope? for her? I believe i did accept the request tho just fyi

I have a KScope, yeah. Will put it on her once I can buy Gold Embers from Valentines and level her.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
2 months ago#454
RedV posted...
I have a KScope, yeah. Will put it on her once I can buy Gold Embers from Valentines and level her.
sounds great man keep me informed id gladly use her doesnt even have to max her i can start using her after lv 40 pretty easily with doors
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)

User Info: Zero0X0

Zero0X0
2 months ago#455
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/1/4/AATs1TAAAJmS.jpg
At last. My perfect list. I wasn't sure if I should level Bryn's 2nd skill but I heard she doesn't need it so I left it at 6.
Switch FC: SW 1645-5886-8487
FGO NA: 176,180,580
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Miyum

Miyum
1 month ago#456
https://i.imgur.com/c970XWy.jpg

694,091,052 NA

70+ slots.

User Info: miragemoon

miragemoon
1 month ago#457
Miyum posted...
70+ slots.
What happened?! Love those grails though.

User Info: Aginor_27

Aginor_27
1 month ago#458
@Fiz sent a request, IGN is Grayuum. I've only been playing a few days, just trying to work through story stuff now. Hope that's alright.

@Zero0X0 Requested.

Edit: Oh nevermind Fiz is maxed, sorry.

If anyone would want to add me, 455,180,685 is my code. Thanks to anyone who takes pity!
I suppose I can take a little Jerry, if it gets me a lot of Elaine.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
1 month ago#459
After a purge on friend list (all randoms), I currently have 5 free friend slots reserved for anybody frequenting this board. Please go ahead and send your friend request to 664,601,384
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/6/6/AARnGXAAAKr2.jpg
@Goraishi I still don't have you on my friend list in NA. Please add me if you still have some rooms. Thanks!
WAIFU4LIFE~F/GO US: 664,601,384
WAIFU4LIFE~F/GO JP: 518,368,086
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Jellygoose

Jellygoose
1 month ago#460
nghiango1989 posted...
After a purge on friend list (all randoms), I currently have 5 free friend slots reserved for anybody frequenting this board. Please go ahead and send your friend request to 664,601,384
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/6/6/AARnGXAAAKr2.jpg
@Goraishi I still don't have you on my friend list in NA. Please add me if you still have some rooms. Thanks!

Fr sent! I look forward to trying your void Shiki :)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. The Official GameFAQs FGO Friend Code Topic#2
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A