• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. The Official GameFAQs FGO Friend Code Topic#2
Core-Lokt posted...
@SolarHighPriest I sent you an invitation. Everything you need to make it through all NA content is there. All I ask is that you log-in regularly and make progress raising your servants. I will make specific and temporary roster adjustments upon request. You can PM me for a list, but other than Sanzang for specific enemies or CQ, it's pretty much just functional duplicates; e.g. Artoria/Altera/Mordred (all AoE Sabers).

Take good care of Tammycat<3. She was one of my tutorial roll starters. I have been using her during Setsubun, so she's still decent. She eventually will get her stun removed. I even have a friend with L100 Cat.
I'll try my best, thanks.

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
2 months ago#442
IGN: Johnny Bravo

Friend Code: 712,006,609
Heres my updated setup now with alot of new improvements.

If you want to add just ask and leave ur name so i know who im accepting. Have a good day!

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/1/9/AAPqyKAAAJLz.jpg
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)
(edited 2 months ago)
@Fiz
Requested, ign Valharke.

That's not a bad idea, I think I'm going to do an updated list as well. My post from months ago is out if date plus I think I even used imgtc, rip lol.

Edit: https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/6/4/AAEzBiAAAJMg.jpg

I'm only looking to add people from gfaqs at this point, so please let me know if you add me. I have 5 or so open spots atm.

Caution: If post makes contact with eye, rinse with water thoroughly for 20 minutes.
(edited 2 months ago)

Fiz
2 months ago#444
@Elemental_Fusion Sure man once i get done work in about an hour or so I can accept ur request. Thanks

Also nice man nice group of servants and u lv 100 my favorite servant / character and reason i went to play/ try this game out. Lord Gilgamesh I will have mine at lv 100 one day prolly after Achilles when i get him soon.

Ya someone told me a couple months ago we dont have to use this imgtc type of links to show our screen shots off here which i think is awesome helps alot of ppl know what u have fast

User Info: RedV

RedV
2 months ago#445
Fiz posted...
IGN: Johnny Bravo

Friend Code: 712,006,609
Heres my updated setup now with alot of new improvements.

If you want to add just ask and leave ur name so i know who im accepting. Have a good day!
Requested, IGN is Line. Not much on my list atm but once I level her up I can put KScope Raikou.

Is that Assassin Jekyll, btw?

Fiz
2 months ago#446
RedV posted...
Requested, IGN is Line. Not much on my list atm but once I level her up I can put KScope Raikou.

Is that Assassin Jekyll, btw?

Sure man sounds good ! hey whatever works man as long as u have some sort of servant they will be used by others even just to help with the friend points because mine were terrible for months when i started but my roster actually is pretty amazing id say for the amount of money and stuff i put in. I dont farm this game either maybe an hour a day unless its like an event i need for a welfare servant or a lotto event. Id borrow ur raikou what lv is she?

Yup that sure is Jekyll prolly my 2nd favorite character in the game. Thats why he has all the gold fous ive ever gotten

RedV
2 months ago#447
Fiz posted...
Sure man sounds good ! hey whatever works man as long as u have some sort of servant they will be used by others even just to help with the friend points because mine were terrible for months when i started but my roster actually is pretty amazing id say for the amount of money and stuff i put in. I dont farm this game either maybe an hour a day unless its like an event i need for a welfare servant or a lotto event. Id borrow ur raikou what lv is she?
No levels rn since I rolled her today and spent all my embers on previous Servants. Am waiting for Valentines so I can buy Embers and level her to max, since I have the mats to ascend her. I mentioned her because she's the only SSR I have.

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
2 months ago#448
@RedV Would you like to send friend request to my account? I just deleted a random 3 days ago to make room for a person who pm me but never heard back from so I have 1 free slot atm.
WAIFU4LIFE~F/GO US: 664,601,384
WAIFU4LIFE~F/GO JP: 518,368,086

RedV
2 months ago#449
nghiango1989 posted...
@RedV Would you like to send friend request to my account? I just deleted a random 3 days ago to make room for a person who pm me but never heard back from so I have 1 free slot atm.
Sure, I've sent a request. IGN is Line.

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
2 months ago#450
RedV posted...
Sure, I've sent a request. IGN is Line.
@RedV Ok, got it!
WAIFU4LIFE~F/GO US: 664,601,384
WAIFU4LIFE~F/GO JP: 518,368,086
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. The Official GameFAQs FGO Friend Code Topic#2