• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. The Official GameFAQs FGO Friend Code Topic#2

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
1 year ago#11
@Neas No problem I wasnt sure if someone else was going to do it so I figured I'd give it ago. Thats why I made a topic mentioning if someone would be doing this but they said just to do it myself so I did =]

@nghiango1989 I will make sure I look and get rid of someone and I'll add you

@Yukure Hey man I just added you I think this morning so yeah give my Jekyll ago he's pretty fun.
if you do use your Merlin then you can get him to NPlv3 on turn 2 since his CE gives him 200%
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)

User Info: Neas

Neas
1 year ago#12
@gNNNs accepted!

@BipBapBam request send!

@fiz No problem, doesn't matter who does it as long we can exchange requests again. Again, thanks! :)
FGO: Yebisu, FC: 070,940,440
I've removed several 30+ day inactive users on my FL and have some spots open if anyone is interested.
https://imgtc.com/KXbDv6F
I also have a 10/10/10 Merlin and a NP5 Gorgon that I occasionally place on the all slot depending on the event.
FGO | ID: 854,521,539 |
https://imgtc.com/6O8HbxH (1/8/19)

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 year ago#14
HeartUnderBlade posted...
I've removed several 30+ day inactive users on my FL and have some spots open if anyone is interested.
https://imgtc.com/KXbDv6F
I also have a 10/10/10 Merlin and a NP5 Gorgon that I occasionally place on the all slot depending on the event.

How're you liking Quetz and Merlin together? Mine is gated by fangs at level 60.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
I honestly enjoy using both of them at the same time as it has become one of my favorite comps to run when I'm not facing against assassins. From a gameplay perspective, she pairs well with Merlin moreso compared to other servants because of Merlin's 3rd skill, as Quetz appreciates both buster and crit buffs and her natural rider starweight helps guarantee she can get those stars without the need of a skill or CE (assuming you have the appropriate CEs/servants to provide stars). If you add in Quetz's second skill alongside another Merlin/Waver/Nightingale, the damage output can get pretty crazy especially when she crits.
In addition, Quetz can easily get to 100% NP on the first turn with a 50% starting NP CE, her 3rd skill at maxed level (30%NP charge), and Merlin's 1st skill (20%NP charge). This can be useful for faster farming during future events where a 50% NP event CE maybe needed.
Overall, I would say if you don't have any other servant your interested in raising, you can't go wrong with leveling Quetz asap.
FGO | ID: 854,521,539 |
https://imgtc.com/6O8HbxH (1/8/19)

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 year ago#16
I honestly enjoy using both of them at the same time as it has become one of my favorite comps to run when I'm not facing against assassins. From a gameplay perspective, she pairs well with Merlin moreso compared to other servants because of Merlin's 3rd skill, as Quetz appreciates both buster and crit buffs and her natural rider starweight helps guarantee she can get those stars without the need of a skill or CE (assuming you have the appropriate CEs/servants to provide stars). If you add in Quetz's second skill alongside another Merlin/Waver/Nightingale, the damage output can get pretty crazy especially when she crits.
In addition, Quetz can easily get to 100% NP on the first turn with a 50% starting NP CE, her 3rd skill at maxed level (30%NP charge), and Merlin's 1st skill (20%NP charge). This can be useful for faster farming during future events where a 50% NP event CE maybe needed.
Overall, I would say if you don't have any other servant your interested in raising, you can't go wrong with leveling Quetz asap.

I just needed fangs for Lance so I could get him Reverse Flow of Mana. But I'm gonna use the fangs from Valentines Day to get her leveled some more.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Yukure

Yukure
1 year ago#17
@Fiz thank you! I'll be sure to give him a try ^^
3DS: 4699-5996-9265 | FEH: 4705174212 | FGO: 784,557,531
RIP Playable Isaac and Bomberman

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
1 year ago#18
@Yukure

No problem sir!

Yeah he's pretty fun not sure who my next 100 will be tho either one of the Gilgamesh or more 1-4 star people
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)

User Info: Amadeum

Amadeum
1 year ago#19

Lol went to add you and was like oh s*** we're already friends xD

User Info: midgitninja1

midgitninja1
1 year ago#20

https://imgur.com/a/Py7kYJX

My usual support list. May change during events

I have Ozy and quetz but I feel people use Ozy more. Not really sure which is better on that rider slot.

Please let me know if you sent a request (and your IGN) so I don’t accidentally delete it.
Don't worry...It's a good touch
FGO: 328,027,508 | 3DS FC: 4656-9850-3758
(edited 1 year ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. The Official GameFAQs FGO Friend Code Topic#2
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A