• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Will you spend SQ to NP2+ your existing SSR this year?

User Info: Excenmile

Excenmile
2 months ago#1
Spend SQ on NP of existing SSR Servants? - Results (235 votes)
Yes I plan to.
43.4% (102 votes)
No
56.6% (133 votes)
This poll is now closed.
While we'll be getting many new Servants are there any current 5* Servants that you will spend SQ to try to NP2 or higher, instead of just "NP2 spook would be nice"?

Or is NP1 enough for all your current NP1 SSR and you'll focus entirely on trying to get new SSR Servants?
-

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
2 months ago#2
Does already getting Hassan to NP5 count as yes? Depending on what else I do this year I might try to finish off Merlin and Musashi (both NP3 currently) when they come back.

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
2 months ago#3
When Shimosa (I think?) comes out I plan on dropping SQ in an attempt to get Tomoe (I'm lacking a gold Buster ST Archer :/) and NP2 my Musashi. If Tomoe weren't on the banner my answer would be no, so I'm glad I have the chance to knock out two birds with one (more like a few hundred T_T) stone.
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: NanoOmega

NanoOmega
2 months ago#4
My alt will be going for NP2 Archuria most likely, but that is sorta based on if I go for Sherlock or not. Technically I already got NP3 Musashi this year on the main. Took 390 quartz to get her, and got 3 in the same 10 roll.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 months ago#5
Okita and Cleo maybe. Well, I'll roll for Okita regardless because I need Poster Girl #2

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
2 months ago#6
No, I prefer getting at least ONE new thing every time I pull for a Servant, I'd have to really like a Servant and have no plans for my SQto bother trying to NP2+ a servant especially since my current plans on NA involve saving for Meltlilith and then Abigail.
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: LordKarasuman

LordKarasuman
2 months ago#7
Where's the "maybe" option? Because I've given it serious consideration in regards to leveling Raikou.

User Info: FlareKnights

FlareKnights
2 months ago#8
Honestly, I don't expect to. I mean getting a favorite past NP1 is great. But at the same time it is so hard to pull anyone. I'd rather try to get new servants I really want than use up those quartz/tickets chasing a boost to their NP.

Right now just focused on getting new 2019 targets
"Many think that courage is power. Real courage is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Dan, Wild Arms
PSN:FlareKnights

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
2 months ago#9
NP2 for SSRs is a nice surprise, it's not a good target to pursue if you're F2P.

all my NP2 on my JP account are all spooks, (except my NP2 Jalter which I use one ticket for funsies)
(I have Orion, Ozy, Tamamo, Xuan Shang, MHXA, Jeanne and Jalter)

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure
2 months ago#10
The only one I'd consider doing it for is Musashi, and that's only because I'm also interested in the 4* servants on the Shimosa rate up. I got burned the first and only time I tried NP2ing a 5* servant, so I'm not going to bother doing that again without other excuses to pull during their rate-up.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Will you spend SQ to NP2+ your existing SSR this year?
  • Topic Archived