• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. For those that started within the first month, do you got all servants max lv?

User Info: farson135

farson135
3 months ago#11
I started within the first week of FGO, and I have max leveled every servant, including my new ones. Leveling a servant is simply a matter of course. Leveling skills is where my attention is.
FGO- Name: Sarah, ID: 095,432,810

User Info: Desides

Desides
3 months ago#12
All servants, max level.

User Info: greycolors

greycolors
3 months ago#13
Squidkids posted...
@greycolors posted...
I have a few 1-3 stars and a 4 star I haven't bothered with. If I don't really like their character or playstyle, it seems like a waste of mats and qp.

lol is fioon that 4 star?

It's actually Beowulf. I did level fion for a while when I had no gold lancers, but now santa Jeanne has come he's been left half leveled. Beowulf on the other hand, seemed to already overlap with a lot of berserkers I had, like lu bu, herc and raikou, so since his character and design aren't that exciting, he's been left in the bin.

User Info: Squidkids

Squidkids
3 months ago#14
greycolors posted...
Squidkids posted...
@greycolors posted...
I have a few 1-3 stars and a 4 star I haven't bothered with. If I don't really like their character or playstyle, it seems like a waste of mats and qp.

lol is fioon that 4 star?

It's actually Beowulf. I did level fion for a while when I had no gold lancers, but now santa Jeanne has come he's been left half leveled. Beowulf on the other hand, seemed to already overlap with a lot of berserkers I had, like lu bu, herc and raikou, so since his character and design aren't that exciting, he's been left in the bin.

(im actually not voting cuz i started way after)

but I leveled him despite that.. cuz i had nothing else to do with exp cards.
Be a team player, guard those super jump rings. See a team member inking a wall to swim up on? ink with them. Ink your foes into ash. http://tinyurl.com/z7hbzrr

User Info: ssringo

ssringo
3 months ago#15
Squidkids posted...
@ssringo posted...
Definitely less than half but cba to look. I dont grind all that much outside of events so I don't waste resources on servants I dont use.

do you let your ap sit outside events? wondering what exactly you mean by "grinding outside events" cuz I thought be pretty casual to make sure ap does not overflow.

what about doing 1/2 ap events? like free quests before summer or now where mats are 1/2 ap and just before, exp nodes 1/2 ap (with success rate up)

I'll do dailies for the prisms and qp. I'll also do them for xp as needed. But I don't grind for stuff like serpent jewels. I find that kind of grinding incredibly unrewarding and it kills my enjoyment of a game. I would rather wait for an event to get those kind of mats.
Hi

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
3 months ago#16
only my 5* are all leveled to 90. the majority of 4* and i don't bother with most 3* and lower except for a few

User Info: GSenjou

GSenjou
3 months ago#17
Not even remotely, that’s too many mats and too many embers to waste in servants I’ll never use. They’re all bond 5 though.
FGO: Aoba
Long Long Man ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1Ue0FFrHY

Squidkids
3 months ago#18
ssringo posted...
Squidkids posted...
@ssringo posted...
Definitely less than half but cba to look. I dont grind all that much outside of events so I don't waste resources on servants I dont use.

do you let your ap sit outside events? wondering what exactly you mean by "grinding outside events" cuz I thought be pretty casual to make sure ap does not overflow.

what about doing 1/2 ap events? like free quests before summer or now where mats are 1/2 ap and just before, exp nodes 1/2 ap (with success rate up)

I'll do dailies for the prisms and qp. I'll also do them for xp as needed. But I don't grind for stuff like serpent jewels. I find that kind of grinding incredibly unrewarding and it kills my enjoyment of a game. I would rather wait for an event to get those kind of mats.

do you use apples during lotto events?
Be a team player, guard those super jump rings. See a team member inking a wall to swim up on? ink with them. Ink your foes into ash. http://tinyurl.com/z7hbzrr

User Info: ssringo

ssringo
3 months ago#19
I don't really use apples all that much. I'll grind out a few extra lotto boxes if needed but I won't go ham on it like other folks.

I use our knowledge of what's coming to plan ahead to minimize my need to grind.

Like, I already know the mats I need by summer to max out Caster Nero and I won't have a problem doing so. Plus I know I'll be getting other stuff I need for current servants, like feathers, in the coming months.
Hi

Squidkids
3 months ago#20
@ssringo posted...
I don't really use apples all that much. I'll grind out a few extra lotto boxes if needed but I won't go ham on it like other folks.

I use our knowledge of what's coming to plan ahead to minimize my need to grind.

Like, I already know the mats I need by summer to max out Caster Nero and I won't have a problem doing so. Plus I know I'll be getting other stuff I need for current servants, like feathers, in the coming months.

how many apples do you got on you atm?(hope your not annoyed by this, just genuinely curious of others approaches)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. For those that started within the first month, do you got all servants max lv?
  • Topic Archived