• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. JP FGO is broken on Nox. Again.

User Info: Bl00dEdgeRaiden

Bl00dEdgeRaiden
2 months ago#1
Recent FGO update for JP FGO broken the game again. There's no way to sign in on any version of Nox without it closing immediately.

A fix will be coming soon I imagine but bind your NA account ASAP. This will no doubt affect NA next. If you haven't binded your JP account, there are ways to get your account back but the best option may be to wait for a fix.

EDIT: Bluestacks is broken as well. Memu apparently works.
T7: Asuka/Katarina/Lili (AsukaXLili Club 4 Lyfe)
'I want to save a life...Just like I was saved...' - Iwasawa Masami

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 months ago#2
Here we go again.

As somebody who doesn't play JP (anymore) I'm glad it got hit first. The heroes of our time will probably get to work on an update and I'll have to wait considerably shorter before it's optimized. Unless of course they get sued like that one couple by Nintendo.

Bl00dEdgeRaiden
2 months ago#3
Dishware posted...
Here we go again.

As somebody who doesn't play JP (anymore) I'm glad it got hit first. The heroes of our time will probably get to work on an update and I'll have to wait considerably shorter before it's optimized. Unless of course they get sued like that one couple by Nintendo.

Nintendo have always kinda been that way so it didn't shock me that they sued like that. They've always been behind the times. I doubt they'll sue. And even if they do, another one will appear.

User Info: ZechsRaines

ZechsRaines
2 months ago#4
I play exclusively on Nox, and I'm sure many other people do too. You'd think devs would realize how much money they stand to lose by making their game less accessible.

I'm not terribly concerned in any case. This seems to happen routinely and always gets fixed.
[550 311 814] JAlter, Gilgamesh, Musashi, Scathach, King Hassan, Drake, Tamamo, Vlad, Jeanne
Backline: Amakusa, Attila, Saber Shiki, Orion, Okita, Mordred, Jack

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
2 months ago#5
ZechsRaines posted...
You'd think devs would realize how much money they stand to lose by making their game less accessible.

DW has never cared about emulators since 2015/2016, and FGO is still in the top, so please stop using that argument.

User Info: x Shadow

x Shadow
2 months ago#6
Mine signs in just fine though...

Maxmilion posted...
ZechsRaines posted...
You'd think devs would realize how much money they stand to lose by making their game less accessible.

DW has never cared about emulators since 2015/2016, and FGO is still in the top, so please stop using that argument.

Just because they're in the top doesn't mean you're disproving their argument. That being said, I'm pretty sure they're losing money off of emulators. More specifically, off of Nox in particular.
THIS TABLE... THIS TABLE!!~~! - Someone from an anime. Tables are very useful, indeed.
Almost orgasmically so. PSN: StoleMyOwnCar

User Info: ZechsRaines

ZechsRaines
2 months ago#7
Maxmilion posted...
ZechsRaines posted...

There's nothing to argue. More people playing = more people buying SQ = more money. They have absolutely nothing to lose.
[550 311 814] JAlter, Gilgamesh, Musashi, Scathach, King Hassan, Drake, Tamamo, Vlad, Jeanne
Backline: Amakusa, Attila, Saber Shiki, Orion, Okita, Mordred, Jack

User Info: gamblor101

gamblor101
2 months ago#8
Maxmilion posted...
ZechsRaines posted...

They've never cared about them, but they haven't been able to stop them so they're still widely used. They very likely haven't even gotten an indication on if emulators truly harm their revenue.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 months ago#9
Who knows if they lose money or don't. A lot of it is hidden information. For example if a lot of people happily play on the Emulator they'll spread the word that it's a good game, and they'll sell starter accounts which can increase or decrease revenue.

Anyways.

1.52.2 is the version that doesn't work according to reddit.

Bl00dEdgeRaiden
2 months ago#10
x Shadow posted...
Mine signs in just fine though...

What version of Nox are you using?

Does your FGO menu say 1.52.1 or 1.52.2? If it's 1.52.1, it means the update has yet to happen for you yet
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. JP FGO is broken on Nox. Again.
  • Topic Archived