• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Two Days Through Babylon

User Info: diabloboost2

diabloboost2
2 months ago#11
Telosa posted...
Given that we got a lot of free apples leading up to DW, it's entirely possible to clear all of Babylon in two days. That being said:

1) Babylon takes over 1400 AP, so expect to spend at least 8 apples, on top of your natural AP regen.

You know there's a half AP campaign right?
Live Tag: Starkadhr

User Info: Prost

Prost
2 months ago#12
They are clearly rushing it so that they can finish all the story before 2019 right? Lol
Loki is da best girl

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
2 months ago#13
Skip the dialogue, look up the formations and blitzkrieg those wall bosses.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
2 months ago#14
Prost posted...
They are clearly rushing it so that they can finish all the story before 2019 right? Lol

Well in game lore does state that the world ends in 2018 if they don’t win the war for mankind so...
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

User Info: SteelWingKnight

SteelWingKnight
2 months ago#15
It sounds doable. That's good. I have plenty of apples, I don't mind using them.

From the intro scenes, Mash's dream, I had a thought.
What if Solomon wants us to collect the grails, and we're actually helping him by obtaining them?
(Please don't tell me if I'm right, since it's possible to know the answer I got the idea from Persona 3 which I recently experienced).

As I started Babylon, the movie Prometheus was on TV.
Kind of fitting, game story about the origins of civilization, movie about the origins of humanity. Prometheus started so good... but ended so bad. Or so I thought the first time, it made more sense the second time and I caught a lot more of the details.

Lots of characters showing up. These Three Goddesses seem brutal. Enkidu seems pretty cool.

Telosa posted...
For the most part, Babylon is easier than Camelot.

That's good. I didn't have much difficulty with Camelot. Some of the enforcement knight battles were tough, but none of the bosses really gave me trouble.
#1 Flora Fan (Fire Emblem Fates) / #1 Tamamo-no-Mae Fan (Fate Grand Order)
My art & sprite edits: https://steelwingknight.tumblr.com/

User Info: Sephini

Sephini
2 months ago#16
Prost posted...

Think it went the same in JP, just 2 years earlier.
R

User Info: x Shadow

x Shadow
2 months ago#17
I've only been using natural AP for about the past 3-4 days, playing maybe a few hours a day, and I'm already at chapter 17 in Babylonia. You can easily finish it in 48 hours (though I think it might be a hair longer than that anyway).
THIS TABLE... THIS TABLE!!~~! - Someone from an anime. Tables are very useful, indeed.
Almost orgasmically so. PSN: StoleMyOwnCar

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
2 months ago#18
Sephirotht posted...
Prost posted...

Think it went the same in JP, just 2 years earlier.

NA is about a day ahead of JP's schedule, and most of the NA playerbase has Clairvoyance EX at their sides. The orders of Christmas and Babylonia didn't get rearranged as was expected, but it's still been mostly a relaxing pace over at NA.

This period was pretty brutal in JP, and I'm fairly certain the 30SQ reward was something DW desperately cobbled up to convince players to finish Babylonia quickly in time for Solomon.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 | PSN: ansonip2000 | Steam: Kneekicker
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: SteelWingKnight

SteelWingKnight
2 months ago#19
Done Section 5. Plenty more time later today and tomorrow so I think I can do it. I'm reading the story as I go, if I have to I'll speed up with that.

Enkidu turned out to not be so cool.

Gil is arrogant as always, but gotta hand it to him being a powerful mage summoning all those servants.

Ishtar is like a teen tsun amped up the max.

Nice to see some old familiar faces.

Lil Medusa is super adorable, with her love of chocolate and fluffy sheep.

Is 11PM PST the start of maintenace, or the start of Babylon proper and maint starts a few hours earlier?
#1 Flora Fan (Fire Emblem Fates) / #1 Tamamo-no-Mae Fan (Fate Grand Order)
My art & sprite edits: https://steelwingknight.tumblr.com/

User Info: Trieu

Trieu
2 months ago#20
I believe maintenance ends at 11pm so the game probably goes down 3-4 hours beforehand.

Solomon soon!
FGO Friendo Code: 998,428,971 - Shoot me a quick PM if you want to add me and I'll see what I can do!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Two Days Through Babylon
  • Topic Archived