• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Two Days Through Babylon

User Info: SteelWingKnight

SteelWingKnight
4 weeks ago#1
Almost exactly 48 hours until Solomon (if I'm understanding the release time right).

Just starting Babylon. Only finished Camelot last night. Going to try to finish Babylon before the release of Solomon so I can get the 30 SQ. Don't really have anything else to do in the next two days.

It's totally my fault, a combination of the horrible habit of leaving things until an undefined "later", health issues making it difficult to get anything done at times, and the release of Smash Ultimate and Artifact swallowing up my game time. It's always like this with me.

Does it seem doable?

I'm going to update progress and post the occasional thought here, let's see if I can complete Babylon in 2 days!
#1 Flora Fan (Fire Emblem Fates) / #1 Tamamo-no-Mae Fan (Fate Grand Order)
My art & sprite edits: https://steelwingknight.tumblr.com/

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
4 weeks ago#2
With unrestricted apple use? 100% yes. I finished Babylonia in 3 or 4 days with apples, and I wasn't really no-lifeing it. You should be fine if you play constantly between now and maint on the 20th
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: gametripleml

gametripleml
4 weeks ago#3
Depends. Are you planning to read through the story or skip?
PSN: Gametripleml

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
4 weeks ago#4
Minus three hours since maintenance time is usually three hours. So you're fine as long as you finish before the maintenance starts.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
4 weeks ago#5
just have strong sabers and archers ready for the later 1/2
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: diabloboost2

diabloboost2
4 weeks ago#6
I did Babylonia using only about 3 apples in 2 days. There's 22 chapters but there are a lot of no-battle story missions and really only chapter 14 and 15 have any crazy length to them. I had to seal and use a couple quartz in 14 unfortunately because ghosts f***ing suck. If you skip its super fast but if you really want the story then you could get away with watching the opening chapter scenes, no-battle scenes and closing scenes of each chapter.

Babylonia is also getting an animated series I believe.
Live Tag: Starkadhr

User Info: PlytheFly

PlytheFly
4 weeks ago#7
There’s certain decisions that affect how hard certain battles are so skipping those are a bad idea... of course that means doing research which also costs time.

I’d say it’s doable though. Good luck.

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
4 weeks ago#8
Skip the story and read it later in My Room once all of this is over and you've got time to spare.

There are only two instances in Babylonia of dialogue affecting battle difficulty. The first instance is the fourth node of Chapter 12 against Quetzacoatl, and the second instance is every node of Chapter 14.

The top option is hard and the bottom option is easy. This applies to all of them, and when you skip dialogue the game automatically brings you to those prompts.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 | PSN: ansonip2000 | Steam: Kneekicker
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
4 weeks ago#9
Easily doable.

Even if you watch the story it takes like 10-11 hours.

User Info: Telosa

Telosa
4 weeks ago#10
Given that we got a lot of free apples leading up to DW, it's entirely possible to clear all of Babylon in two days. That being said:

1) Babylon takes over 1400 AP, so expect to spend at least 8 apples, on top of your natural AP regen.

2) Babylon has a lot of reading, and some chapters are just cutscenes. Be prepared to read through a lot of dialogue, or if your time is limited, skipping through the cutscenes, and then reading them later after the chapter is over.

3) For the most part, Babylon is easier than Camelot. That being said, some of the bosses are a bit complicated and might take multiple tries. Be prepared to replay some of the fights until you get it right. It's entirely possible to clear Babylon with nothing with three stars (the final boss can be soloed by Spartacus, for god's sake), but it'll take some work to under stand each.

Also, seriously - make sure you have a Jack or Bond 10 Hercules on your friend's list. You're going to need them.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Two Days Through Babylon
  • Topic Archived