• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Ereshkigal fight ... help ?!

User Info: saphirthereaper

saphirthereaper
4 weeks ago#1
Skill seal every turn ?! Really ?? I tried to use the Mc that removes debuff but that gives me only 1 turn to do anything.

Any advice that could help ?

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
4 weeks ago#2
Edit: I forgot she seals NPs as well. in any case

High magic resistance can block the debuffs. You can use plugsuit to bring in someone fresh who hasn't been debuffed. Can't remember exactly what I did for this fight. She's a lancer and I know I had Nero Bride.

User Info: xEmiyax

xEmiyax
4 weeks ago#3
Command Seals to the rescue
Hypocrisy's my name, don't wear it out.
F/GO ID's [NA]: 492,866,792 / [JP]: 978,894,104

User Info: virtual_maniac

virtual_maniac
4 weeks ago#4
Blech. This thing X_X.

I got screwed over hard. NP Seal and Skill Seal landed Every. Damn. Turn.

Brute forced the easy version with my Attila, Saber Lance, NPC CasGil, and Nero (Regular). Class advantage + Buster leads/chains. Didn't even need Bride Nero as my 5th.
Best pest control: KILL IT WITH FIERY HEAVEN!!!

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
4 weeks ago#5
does combat suit stun work? once you have your NPs charged, stun her on that round then buff up next round and fire NPs
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
4 weeks ago#6
Both NPs and skills get sealed for pretty much 90-100% of the fight.

Just bring Sabers with awesome card damage, that's what I did on both my main and my sub. Altera stands out for hitting like a truck, OG Saber stands out for her high HP, Okita stands out for being able to make awesome amounts of stars with just her cards. Blitz her down with Buster or Brave Chains before her damage adds up; should be totally possible if you have even a single developed Saber and a friend Saber that's powerful.

...Isn't the Eresh fight a Lancer? Why bring Casters?
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

saphirthereaper
4 weeks ago#7
TiamatNM posted...
Well you can still use NPs right? Load people up with starting NP stuff and blast her. I also think you can prevent the skill seal if you have servant with high magic resistance? I think my nero bride avoided a debuff during this fight.

Nope, she’s also sealing np. And yes, I put nero bride on the field (high enough resistance to avoid debuff). However ... Waver and CasGil gets sealed up every turn.

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
4 weeks ago#8
I've never used these CEs before but I wonder if it might be worth using:
False Attendant's Writings
Primeval Curse

If you put them on a servant that already has some magic resist you should be able to get her debuffs to fail enough to do some skills/NPs.

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
4 weeks ago#9
Honestly, i just had an roundtable slugfest. Saberlot and artoria just hit her a bunch. It wasn't a dignified win, but it worked.
Eh.

saphirthereaper
4 weeks ago#10
TheOneAndOnly44 posted...
Just bring Sabers with awesome card damage, that's what I did on both my main and my sub. Altera stands out for hitting like a truck, OG Saber stands out for her high HP, Okita stands out for being able to make awesome amounts of stars with just her cards. Blitz her down with Buster or Brave Chains before her damage adds up; should be totally possible if you have even a single developed Saber and a friend Saber that's powerful.

I don’t really like to use the “no-brain-all-brawn” tactic as it drastically remove the fun aspect of this game.

However it seems I have no choice here. Gonna retry with Altera, (support) Rama and Nero bride.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Ereshkigal fight ... help ?!
  • Topic Archived