You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How many boxes are you at?

User Info: greatapples

greatapples
1 week ago#1
Few hours left. How many boxes do you have?

With the event ending today in a few hours, I wanted to see where everyone is at. If you are still farming, make a rough guess.

Other questions are what goals did you have for lottery and did you reach it yet?

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
1 week ago#2
71 cleared

Goal was to just use all my gold apples. Which I was going to do until I saw how much AP the new singularity needs, so I changed to from using them all to saving 10 gold and 60 apples, and that goal has been achieved. Now just going to do what I can with natural AP til it's over.
Now with super wall in FFRK!
Fate IGN: Arminus
(edited 1 week ago)
Just got to box 30, with the help of many users on this board with mlb HNS, which is what I expected at the beginning of this event. I hope to get more though by the end of the day.
FGO | ID: 854,521,539 | https://imgtc.com/KTCM4Zc (10/24/18)

User Info: maguskiller

maguskiller
1 week ago#4
Almost finished 15 boxes. Now work is finally over and I will have 6 hours to farm. My goal is 20 boxes but with the help of 120 gold and 28 silver apples, I may make it barely.

User Info: BlueMage02

BlueMage02
1 week ago#5

My goal was to farm as hard I could.

I wish I could farm more but I'm burned out right now. Might try to do a few more if I can later today.
PSN:BlueXMage XBL:jfellipe 3DS FC: 3995 - 7815 - 0886
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Aratar

Aratar
1 week ago#6
61 and I'm done. Spent 80+ gapples and ~60 silver.
Rest (10 gold and silver) I want to keep for Barbatos, I have hope that I will get to fight him atleast 5 times.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#7
I think 9 right now, maybe 10. This event came at a really awful time to farm for me.

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
1 week ago#8
Out of budgeted apples yesterday on box 39 (still have 20 gold left). I think I could've finished the last of it on today's regen, but I'm enjoying the break before tomorrow.
FGO NA 011,674,684
Official Martha of the Fate/Grand Order Boards https://i.imgtc.com/6dk14cD.jpg

User Info: hardtimes

hardtimes
1 week ago#9
I wanted 100 boxes, but the grind is real. I am at like 43-44 boxes right now and hoping for 55 by the end of the event. Ive gone through about 75 apples so far?
This is what I decided...
...and it is what it is

User Info: midgitninja1

midgitninja1
1 week ago#10
20 or so. Would’ve done a lot more but college doesn’t allow that
Don't worry...It's a good touch.
MHGU IGN: Richter
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How many boxes are you at?