Finally fully grailed my Kiyolancer

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Finally fully grailed my Kiyolancer

User Info: hodelino

hodelino
5 days ago#1
I'm so happy:

https://i.imgur.com/jC6ys3W.jpg

It's kinda funny because when I first rolled in the Summer gacha I was aiming for Tamalancer but I got her NP2 instead. At first I was a bit dissapointed but since I was a new player and didn't have another gold lancer I leveled her up and started using her.....and oh boy was I surprised. Her kit is simple but effective and she carried me so much in so many battles, especially the Illya event. She grew more and more on me until I seriously began to love her as a character.

Then I decided to grail her and even there are better grail targets, the buff in stats are really nice.

Sometimes the waifu chooses you instead it seems.
Nr.1 F***ing Starmie Fan
FC: 4081-6243-4839

User Info: Samuraidoc

Samuraidoc
5 days ago#2
Grailing for love. Good on you man! And congrats!!

User Info: veinir

veinir
5 days ago#3
I grailed my np3 kyohime lancer to 90. her wish is kinda scary though...I don't know how i feel about a world without lies where I only summon her lol

User Info: zangatsubankai

zangatsubankai
5 days ago#4
veinir posted...
I grailed my np3 kyohime lancer to 90. her wish is kinda scary though...I don't know how i feel about a world without lies where I only summon her lol

Kiyohime unlocks your Gold Servants when you sleep.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: TommyI916

TommyI916
5 days ago#5
Ooh I'm jealous. I want a Kiyolancer pretty badly =D

Congrats!
SAO MD Friend Codes (NA Region):
Main: 282115693090; #2: 310894473389

User Info: onigiri619

onigiri619
5 days ago#6
Time to 10/10/10 those skills next right?
To Each, His Own

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
5 days ago#7
AYYYYY congrats TC! Grailing your favorite to 100 is really exciting! Those stats aren't bad at all. I don't think I've seen this character grailed that high before.

Happy for you buddy!
Flavor of the Month: Tharja ;)
https://m.imgur.com/iuCSCB7

User Info: hodelino

hodelino
5 days ago#8
onigiri619 posted...

Yes but the QP drought just hit me
Nr.1 F***ing Starmie Fan
FC: 4081-6243-4839

User Info: V-Alphabet

V-Alphabet
5 days ago#9
hodelino posted...
onigiri619 posted...

Yes but the QP drought just hit me

Oof I feel you, im in that situation right now hahah
Atalanta best Cat Girl but... Medea best House Wife so Both are great! Medusa is Best Rider in bed though (sorry my other two wives)

User Info: BlueCrash21

BlueCrash21
5 days ago#10
Nice, been thinking about grailing my Kiyolancer too but there's also all these other servant's that I want to grail as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Finally fully grailed my Kiyolancer