You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. JPN 15M DL Campaign - Free 4* servant & 5* EXP

User Info: sou

sou
2 weeks ago#1
15M DL Campaign
https://news.fate-go.jp/2018/1500man/

We will get ticket tomorrow evening (JPN time) for a free 4* servant.

Friend point gacha will now give out 4* & 5* EXP, wow~
Special master mission gives 10 quartz and Sure Hit Command Code.
EXP & CE Big success rate x 2.
Friend slot +10
Main quet friend point x 4.
New CE in Da Vinci shop, same as the previous one but for Bond points.
Salem pickup (No Shiva though)

That's alot of stuff~~
The new shop CE should replace Lunchtime in support.
Fate/Grand Order ID: 595679632 & 111275065
PSN ID: SOU_TENJIN

User Info: LightswornMagi

LightswornMagi
2 weeks ago#2
I'm more hype that gold embers will be in the FP gacha then by the 5* embers themselves TBH. I'm guessing they'll be x3 the value of 4* embers, so 90k-ish exp. I'll probably save them for when I grail Hokusai. Now we wait for 5* Fous :D.

I'm sad I wasted 500k FP making CE bombs last month now :(.

I knew the last 5k CE was bait when it came out but I didn't think the next one would come so soon. I've got 4.7k MP right now so I should be able to get it this month.

Friend list expantion is welcome, things were getting tight. I worry about accidentally removing someone from here.

Also, fufufu Tomoe will finally come home.
We are born of the Gacha, made men by the Gacha, undone by the Gacha.
Fear the old Gacha.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: CAB1997

CAB1997
2 weeks ago#3
Damn that 4 star lineup is good. I'm torn between Sheba, Munemori, Nitocris, and Lancelot. Lancelot will finally let me do double Skadi farming, but all my golds are casters, lancers, and berserkers so I'll probably pick Munemori.

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
2 weeks ago#4
All my good options are NP2 material; have to decide if I want to NP2 Tristan, Zerkerlanta, or Yan Qing.
Micah 6:8
"What does the Lord require of you? To seek justice, love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

User Info: Bl00dEdgeRaiden

Bl00dEdgeRaiden
2 weeks ago#5
i'MMA GET ME MAH NEZHA
T7: Asuka/Katarina/Lili (AsukaXLili Club 4 Lyfe)
'I want to save a life...Just like I was saved...' - Iwasawa Masami

User Info: 22whiterabbit22

22whiterabbit22
2 weeks ago#6
Probably picking Munenori. Sitting EX for the win.
This is the silliest stuff that ever I heard!
Official Shiki Ryougi of the Fate/Grand Order boards

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
2 weeks ago#7
5-Star EXP?, Sweet!, Now hopefully SSR's won't go up 2 levels at a time when trying to get them to 90, lol.
Abby on the Gacha?, Sweet!, I can only give her tickets though despite how much I like her....
Free 30SQ?, WOO!, Now by Christmas I'll have around 190!, Still won't be enough ;_;.

And most importantly: SR OF CHOICE!!, FRANKENSTEIN CAN FINALLY BE MINE!, I mean yeah I'd like Liz or Nezha too, but I got enough Lancer's by now, and EN can have all the Liz's, Nyalter is pretty tempting though since I'll admit she does look pretty cool, er, First two designs I mean, the Armor one is kinda meh to me....
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: LightswornMagi

LightswornMagi
2 weeks ago#8
Zilong17 posted...
All my good options are NP2 material; have to decide if I want to NP2 Tristan, Zerkerlanta, or Yan Qing.

Not gonna lie, NP2 Zerkerlanta would be really nice, but I've had my heart set on getting Tomoe for too long now.

Munenori or NP2 Parvati are tempting as well.
We are born of the Gacha, made men by the Gacha, undone by the Gacha.
Fear the old Gacha.

User Info: LoneCourier

LoneCourier
2 weeks ago#9
I should probably choose Gil but I feel like this is a good chance to grab Li Shuwen since he is one of my favorite, hmmm.

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
2 weeks ago#10
LoneCourier posted...
I should probably choose Gil but I feel like this is a good chance to grab Li Shuwen since he is one of my favorite, hmmm.

I'd definitely go with Li if he's a favorite, considering how hard it is to get a story-lock.
Micah 6:8
"What does the Lord require of you? To seek justice, love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. JPN 15M DL Campaign - Free 4* servant & 5* EXP