• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The White Shadow

The White Shadow
4 months ago#1
I'm not optimistic that I'll get Archuria in the eventual summer event, so I'm looking at my ST archer options- now I do have Orion already, but TBH I don't care that much for them (those damn 1-hit arts cards are why I have trust issues). I know welfare Chloe is highly recommended and coming in a few months, so I'm wondering how they compare despite the star-level difference

Assuming Orion is 10/10/10 and NP1 and Chloe is 10/10/10 NP5, how would people on the JP side say they compare? Both vs. an enemy male or female, because while anti-male is Orion's specialty, I feel like Chloe would be better for general use

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
4 months ago#2
Chloe is for targets you want dead fast (generally)
Orion is for longer fights with proper arts teams + vs males.

You should use the one that is best suited for each fight.

User Info: CAB1997

CAB1997
4 months ago#3
Orion is a stall archer, and Chloe has better burst damage.

User Info: KanzarisKelshen

KanzarisKelshen
4 months ago#4
CAB1997 posted...
Orion is a stall archer, and Chloe has better burst damage.

ding ding ding

they don't really compare beyond 'is archer', really. Orion's arts cards are dead cards, Kuro would rather die than use her Quicks. Orion goes well into a stall team, whereas Kuro needs a dedicated NP blocker (like David, Jeanne, etc.) to keep her team safe because they won't be able to permastall even with Tamamo help. Both are really good, but for different reasons.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.

User Info: Intoxic

Intoxic
4 months ago#5
The White Shadow posted...

Assuming Orion is 10/10/10 and NP1 and Chloe is 10/10/10 NP5, how would people on the JP side say they compare? Both vs. an enemy male or female, because while anti-male is Orion's specialty, I feel like Chloe would be better for general use

Last sentence is the answer you are seeking. Chloe will gain NP faster and spam it more tho - 6 hits on arts card man. Her NP brave chain is sick thx to the projection. I would use Chloe over Orion almost always, Orion maybe on her niche.

User Info: Wolf_Boss

Wolf_Boss
4 months ago#6
What are you guys talking about? Orion is a monster, she can look at Archuria in the eyes without shame. Orion and Archuria are literally the two best Arts Archers of the game.

The most important thing for an Arts Damage Dealer are defensive and stall skills. This is the entire reason why Munemori is considered stronger than Lancelot despite the latter does more damage overall.

Orions is way better than Chloe, which doesn't mean that Chloe is bad, she's great but Orion is top tier Arts DD.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
4 months ago#7
I'm excited for best loli. And saber liz. Assassin shishou less exciting given I'm stocked with great assassins as is (though admittedly no jack) and she just cant hold up as a quick based servant to the GOLDEN meme man himself.

I need knights bad, and it sounds like the two of them are going to be useful, competent additions to chaldea.
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Fates Castle Address: 10896-2211 34882-62755

User Info: Buddy7787

Buddy7787
4 months ago#8
Ikorus13 posted...
I'm excited for best loli. And saber liz. Assassin shishou less exciting given I'm stocked with great assassins as is (though admittedly no jack) and she just cant hold up as a quick based servant to the GOLDEN meme man himself.

I need knights bad, and it sounds like the two of them are going to be useful, competent additions to chaldea.

By best loli I hope you mean Jailter.

Well I have used Kuro a few times in JP as Support and she does not disappoint, her NP Spam and crits are excellent. Just kinda too bad she a one and done servant, her Projection Magecraft only lasts one turn
Pad IGN: Buddy7787 Pad ID: 313, 371, 330
Padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/Buddy7787 "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World"

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
4 months ago#9
Buddy7787 posted...
Ikorus13 posted...

By best loli I hope you mean Jailter.

Well I have used Kuro a few times in JP as Support and she does not disappoint, her NP Spam and crits are excellent. Just kinda too bad she a one and done servant, her Projection Magecraft only lasts one turn

Lol jailter. That is the best name. Jailbait jalter lolol. But I'm a big prisma fan. Kuro is best loli (of prisma) unquestioned. Though I prefer archer illya's cleaner costume to kuroe's raggedy, tattered look.
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Fates Castle Address: 10896-2211 34882-62755

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
4 months ago#10
Buddy7787 posted...

I don't play JP, but I wouldn't call her "one and done". I did try her out for a little bit on a throwaway account. Maybe she only has optimal damage for a turn but with Tamamo she has Arts up for 3, and her 50% NP battery also lets her stargen on her Arts cards for a bit. I'm fairly sure that's not just wishful thinking, right?

If you charge her up she should get a minimum of 2 NP's in a row, maybe 3 if overkill arts crits are involved. Maybe I'd give you "3 and done" though :p

And she is absolutely best loli, change my mind.
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."
  • Topic Archived