Is us server even trying to catch up with japan?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Is us server even trying to catch up with japan?

User Info: dodobird78

dodobird78
2 months ago#1
Should they follow up with korean example?
IGN : Vins
FGO JP server : 483,415,188

User Info: ComaPrison

ComaPrison
2 months ago#2
no. too much content too fast as it is. i need a good long event break to:

A) Level up my boiz n bishiz
B) Fill my second archive with gold embers
C) sell silver embers to rack up MPs for the final MP shop CE that releases in less than 3 months
D) Upgrade my second archive spaces
E) Fill those spaces too
F) Complete the countless interludes and rank ups that are waiting for me.

User Info: greycolors

greycolors
2 months ago#3
I think it would probably kill the game from burnout. This game type is already less popular over here. Making the game less pleasant and more hectic isn't a good idea.

User Info: insight2k1

insight2k1
2 months ago#4
People are already complaining that we’ve gotten three events back to back, I highly doubt they’d stick around if we had a non-stop déluge of events and banners.

User Info: DarklordMephist

DarklordMephist
2 months ago#5
They are just rushing Onigashima so we can have Camelot before anniversary. I think we will return to normal pace after. They said in the beginning, they have NO intention of catching up to JP
Official Ko-Gil of Grand Order Boards
Every time someone says FGO is P2W a puppy dies

User Info: Desides

Desides
2 months ago#6
NA will make significant ground on JP this autumn/winter. The second half of the year is fairly slow, with mainly filler banners and event re-runs that can be abbreviated.

User Info: DJG2009

DJG2009
2 months ago#7
Shortening reruns is pretty unfriendly to newer players who don’t have a set of CE’s from the first run and probably not in the best interest of the game. Shortening the banner uptime and reducing (but not eliminating) the amount of dead weeks would be the best way to slowly catch up.

User Info: cheezstache

cheezstache
2 months ago#8
No. Rushing would not be lore friendly. Solomon has to occur just before the new year for story reasons. It doesn't make sense for it to occur earlier than that. Same applies to the Part 2 prologue, which is set to take place on December 26 of next year.

User Info: XorKoS

XorKoS
2 months ago#9
I don't think they try.

User Info: RPGman1

RPGman1
2 months ago#10
Turning into the Korean server is the last thing I want from this game. Concurrent grinding events? No thanks.
Did you see that Zach?! Clear as a crisp spring morning! "F K"...in the coffee!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Is us server even trying to catch up with japan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived