Day 1 progress

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SkeithTerror

SkeithTerror
3 months ago#1
Whatcha think about it so far? - Results (205 votes)
Easy
8.78% (18 votes)
Normal
34.15% (70 votes)
Hard
38.54% (79 votes)
Very Hard
13.66% (28 votes)
Merciless
4.88% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Are you bullying Ibaraki? Or is Ibaraki bullying YOU?
https://m.imgur.com/a/rFTOa

User Info: hihi123hihi

hihi123hihi
3 months ago#2
It started out challenging without event CEs, but it's a breeze with the CEs. Easily killing her 3BP version and her hands with the following:

Chaldea Combat Uniform
Jack NP2 - Shana-oh (MLB)
Scathach - Shana-oh
Support Waver - Golden Carp
Leonidas - Golden Carp (MLB)
Georgios - Golden Carp
Cu - A Fox Night's Dream

I still have an extra Golden Carp which would make it even easier, but probably might do the opposite and switch out a Golden Carp with another gacha CE for more gourd drops.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0510-8592

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
3 months ago#3
Second node was pretty tough at first, but trying to get more event CEs before tackling the third node. Haven't touched the first node at all.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
3 months ago#4
3BP is kicking my butt. I tried a Jalter/Hans/ Support Waver (Backline was Orion/David/FSN Cu) run and only managed to stall to 15 turns once (I was trying to go for the kill, but ended up resorting to defensive tactics), and she wrecked me 3 consecutive times afterwards. She hits crits at the most frustrating moments; effectively one-shotting my servants if they're below 90% hp

2BP is easy, but gets a tad bit annoying if I focus on killing the hands first
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: Sage-arrow

Sage-arrow
3 months ago#5
At this point, I can reliably stall 3BP to a 4-4.5m DP payout. Not the best, but I only have two Carps and no MLB Shana-oh.

Once I have a few more, it should get significantly easier to kill the banana on 3BP.

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
3 months ago#6
2BP I'm ruling, but 3BP requires more finesse which I'm seriously lacking
pulled 1 fox and got 3 shanas and 1 carp

at 12.8 mil
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: LegoTechnic

LegoTechnic
3 months ago#7
3 BP is much more manageable with a MLB Ushi CE and a couple of Carps, but Waver's shield skill should not be underestimated. If you're lucky enough to stack double Waver both skills together can give you about 3 turns where you'll hardly take any damage at all, and even if you only have one Waver you can get a similar effect with things like Orion's and Tamamo's person shield skills stacked with it.

I went into 3 BP early with Orion, Tamamo, double Waver (one support) with only one carp and a regular Ushi CE on Orion but had to stall out at the end with a clutch Cu last-man-standing. Going to have to come back after at least MLB'ing the Ushi CE I think. For all the memes of bullying the banana, she really likes to pound back.
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero

User Info: farson135

farson135
3 months ago#8
I can consistently survive the 3BP, but the closest I have gotten to killing her was 2 million away. Currently I am only using one Ushi, and 2 Carps. So I expect it to get easier.

I haven't failed yet, but a few of those crits came at awkward times.
FGO- Name: Sarah, ID: 095,432,810

User Info: insight2k1

insight2k1
3 months ago#9
That 3BP fight is pretty stressful, things can take a turn real quick. I'm currently at 79 million but a couple of those fights were almost wipes.

User Info: KefkaesqueXIII

KefkaesqueXIII
3 months ago#10
Able to clear the 2BP no problem, but am hesitant to try the 3BP.
"My faith protects me. My kevlar helps." - Michael Carpenter, Knight of the Cross

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived