How is this event supposed to be completed? seems too much as pay to win...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How is this event supposed to be completed? seems too much as pay to win...

User Info: Squidkids

Squidkids
5 months ago#1
I cant beat the second or 3rd getting a drop ce support, im really lost.
Be a team player, guard those super jump rings. See a team member inking a wall to swim up on? ink with them. Ink your foes into ash. http://tinyurl.com/z7hbzrr

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
5 months ago#2
This format is nothing new; it's just like the last event. Grind until you get the Shana-Oh CE, and things will incrementally improve from there. You may even get lucky and get some CE drops, or an event CE from friend points.

Or, you could roll with SQ and still not get a CE, if your luck is crap.
FGO NA 011,674,684
Martha is mai waifu

User Info: VirusLord

VirusLord
5 months ago#3
You aren't supposed to be able to tackle the 3rd mission until you get some of the CEs, I think. You're intended to ramp up slowly, rather than diving into the deep end from the very start. And actually, from what I've been reading, a lot of the low-star Servants really get a chance to shine in this event (though you'll probably still want to grab a friend's Waver, since Waver is still god). That being said, this event is quite different from previous challenges, and you may need to adjust your team accordingly. If you aren't able to burst through Ibaraki's HP without dying, you may want to try shifting focus to surviving for the full 15 turns instead, using a defensive team rather than an offensive one.
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
5 months ago#4
This event is definitely aimed at dolphins ( especially during early game before people get CE's).

Back on JP, those with no access to Waver couldnt touch 3bp.
^ which was a lot of international players because whaling for a mobile game back then was unheard of.. ( I remember many people begging to add waver friends at the time)

Watch out for the Nerofest, those are also p2w events.
^ the prenerf version was near impossible, even for whales.. I think only 200 people beat it.
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: Squidkids

Squidkids
5 months ago#5
what is the time limit even for? is this really possible to beat without spending thousands of dollars on the game? idk what im supposed to be doing.
Be a team player, guard those super jump rings. See a team member inking a wall to swim up on? ink with them. Ink your foes into ash. http://tinyurl.com/z7hbzrr

User Info: KanzarisKelshen

KanzarisKelshen
5 months ago#6
not being bad helps

post servants and I'll make you a teamcomp, a team order and a gameplan

complaining about 'omg p2w' is nonsense considering like half the units that make this event doable at all are bronzies. You should drop the complainer mindset and instead adopt a thingdoing one, it's clouding your ability to get s*** done.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.

User Info: agtady

agtady
5 months ago#7
If you could beat Darius in the last event, you can sure as hell beat the 2BP one.

There's only 1 team that can do 3bp from the get go without CE's while being efficient (doing over 1.5 mil) and that's orion, waver, tamamo. The latter two need maxed skills. Stop trying otherwise until you get the CEs.

User Info: Neridia

Neridia
5 months ago#8
Don't aim that high I guess. To totally complete the event, you need to do 300m damage point, I think? I just aim for 100m damage point to collect the last Carp CE. After that, it's just bonus skill up items and some summoning tickets.

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
5 months ago#9
Same way Saber Wars had you get CEs to increase your Attack and have a progression curve to beat the harder stages more easily

In other words: lol at this being pay to win

Also, from reddit: "Natural regen combined with all the Oni-giris you can get as rewards will only give you 425BP, so by doing 1M for 2BP you will be able to climb to 212M. You only lose 3 Scales, 2 Claws, 2 Grease and 2 Roots (and one Lore). Two Lores out of three and all CEs and tickets is good enough accomplishment, so don't stress it."
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
F/GO Friend ID: 223,882,565 (PM me if you send me a request)

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
5 months ago#10
NE_OC posted...
Also, from reddit: "Natural regen combined with all the Oni-giris you can get as rewards will only give you 425BP, so by doing 1M for 2BP you will be able to climb to 212M. You only lose 3 Scales, 2 Claws, 2 Grease and 2 Roots (and one Lore). Two Lores out of three and all CEs and tickets is good enough accomplishment, so don't stress it."

I might do that. I have a really strong party and should be able to handle BP3 (Jalter, Waver, Cu Alter for my own squad, then whoever I bring as support friend). But like the Xmas box farming and the "last stage vs next to last stage" thing, just because you can do something doesn't mean it's stress free. If BP3 is stressful, then I will probably just skip it in favor of farming a much easier BP2 stage.
Now with super wall!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How is this event supposed to be completed? seems too much as pay to win...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived