Hunting tip

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
1 week ago#1
For the 40 AP skeleton node you’ll want to bring in scathach support if you don’t have, and an AOE lancer like liz, alter, or hector

The 2nd wave skeleton king pulls a waver and boasts the whole partys atk and np dmg so it’s best to weaken it and take down the whole group with an AOE, the 3rd wave king with the +200k hp can be OHKOed with shishous NP fully buffed
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
My NP2 Scathach always OHKOs that weenie skeleton "king" with just her own 2 buffs :3
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!

User Info: ZechsRaines

ZechsRaines
1 week ago#3
In the third wave, both Skeleton Kings can be killed in a single brave chain by a fully buffed and leveled Shishou. NP the stronger of the two Kings and let her brave chain (while still buffed) clean up the second one.

I've been using Cu, Shishou and support Shishou to one-shot all three Kings. If you're not fortunate enough to have your own Shishou you'll have to improvise a little, but it's a fairly straightforward fight of "nuke the Kings clean up the rest".
F/GO: 550311814 // JAlter, Gilgamesh, Okita, Scathach, Jack, Drake, Helena Blavatsky, Vlad
Not In Support: Jeanne, Amakusa, Attila, Saber Shiki, Orion

User Info: VictourieFlake

VictourieFlake
1 week ago#4
Scáthach is the main star, took my whale friend @Sarah (at least I assume she is whaling) and I have no idea what's your username is but thanks!

Cleared it with Leonidas + David + Scáthach.

But really just support Scáthach can solo it.

After some digging found out who Sarah is ! @farson135
FGO ID. 328,027,508
(edited 1 week ago)
Yep, the hunt is definitely built for Scathach. With her class advantage over archers and skill that boosts her damage against undead, she's perfect for it. She takes out the strongest Skeleton King in one turn easily when she's fully buffed up.

I'm using:
Scathach w/ Teacher & I
Tamamo (for arts cards to build up the Scathach NPs)
Scatach support

So many bones dropping so easily.
#1 Flora Fan: http://the-secret-shop.tumblr.com/image/144376869209
FEH Team: Wendy Hector BK Eirika / My art & sprites: https://steelwingknight.tumblr.com/

User Info: Al91

Al91
1 week ago#6
I didn't use Scathach. I took someone's Lalter and supported her with Jeanne and Hans (both with 2030 and Maiden leading Chaldea) so Lalter Crits as often as she can
This quest can be completel crushed with Busty Lancer Alter, support Karna, and Waver.

I’m actually surprised how easy this is considering I don’t even have but one gold lancer.
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Borderlands 2 (Vita/PS3) | Risk of Rain (Vita) | Phantasy Star Nova (Vita)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Magnus_Shadow

Magnus_Shadow
1 week ago#8
they suppose to drop em bone's alot but im getting gold archer exp cards more
I've been easily clearing by using Karna and Scathach with Helena buffing.
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar

User Info: LegoTechnic

LegoTechnic
1 week ago#10
If you have a Liz, you can use her defense down skill for decent effect before hitting it with a ST NP.
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.