• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. [Na Guide] Saber Wars Help Guide!

User Info: DarklordMephist

DarklordMephist
1 year ago#1
Okay guys, now that Saber Wars is announced I will do this last addition for the guide, the help thread.
First of all, for the full event guide containing drop info; shop amount, enemies level and HP and stuff go here:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/180151-fate-grand-order/faqs/75439/saber-wars-the-caliburn-awakens

It is the event guide I prepared! I hope it is helpful, also more things.

MATERIAL DROPS IN SABER WARS
Quick list of Drop Nodes, for those who don't want to go to the faq
Machine Parts Gathering (Novice): Dragon Fang, Eternal Gear
Machine Parts Gathering (Intermediate): Eternal Gear, Dragon Fang
Machine Parts Gathering (Advance): Eternal Gear, Dragon Fang, Octuplets Crystals
Machine Parts Gathering (Extreme): Eternal Gear, Octuplets Crystals
Machine Parts Gathering (Comet): Meteoric Horseshoe
Machine Parts Gathering (Planet): Eternal Gear
Machine Parts Gathering (Star Cluster): Dragon Fang, Talons of Chaos/Chaos Claws
Machine Parts Gathering (Galaxy): Hearts of the Foreign God, Eternal Gears, Octuplets Crystalz
Machine Parts Gathering (Super Dimension): Homunculus Babies and Dragon's Reverse Scales

We DON'T have any reliable spot for farming Hearts, Claws and Scales currently. The drop rates are atrocious in the dailies, naturally, this also works on the basis that you get the Dragon/Demon/Chimera to spaw in the first place.
Definitely farm these spots if you can, they are the best ways of acquiring these itens currently. Also, notice that these nodes have other goddies too, so the are worth the effort.

Well, this pieces the non-event drops for the farming. As you can see, the Galaxy node has a chance of Hearts of Foreign Gods, while Super Dimension has Dragon Scales.
Good, if you party can defeat this nodes it is good to farm them. If your party don't need hearts, you farm then, if your party needs hearts, your doomed. There is never enough hearts
Scales comes in frequency from events, but they are rare so more drops are welcome. Claws get a good farming spot in America, while Crystals and Horseshoes get spots in Camelot.
Homunculus will only receive another worthy spot in Salem, which is 2 years from now.

EVENT CURRENCIES FARMING SPOTS
Best of the Best Farming Spots: Naturaly, they have the highest difficult of the farming spots, but also contain better rewards. Also hearts.
Tran-G-Stor: Machine Parts Gathering (Planet)
Universal Lens: Machine Parts Gathering (Star Cluster)
Vacuum Tube: Machine Parts Gathering (Galaxy)
Artorium Points: Machine Parts Gathering (Super Dimension)

The Average Spots: Still have drops, but not the optimal quantity. Some of them have lower apcosts tho. Also, keep in mind that the best farming nodes might be locked like GudaGuda, so we will have to go to these ones in the beggining of the event.
Tran-G-Stor: Machine Parts Gathering (Novice)
Universal Lens: Machine Parts Gathering (Intermediate)
Vacuum Tube: Machine Parts Gathering (Extreme)
Artorium Points: Machine Parts Gathering (Comet)

Quick Notice on Tran-G-Stor Drops: It has about the same drops in the 10 and 30 AP quests, Novice and Advance. If the player is farming solely Tran-G-Stor, the best node is Novice due to lower AP costs. 30 AP has a little of everything, but is not useful in Saber Wars. It is has fangs and gears, but we already spots for them.

Naturally, remember the basis. Run the Artorium Points quests with as many sabers possible for drop bonus. Don't worry about points until the last 3-4 days. Then spam Super Dimension for those sweet points.
Fate Grand Order Friend Code (NA): 325,734,006 IGN: Charles/ Discord Name: Charles
Medusa-chan best snake!

DarklordMephist
1 year ago#2
SABER ATTACKS
This list should give an Raw Idea of the attack of Sabers. It asumes max level and NO fous used. Also, the use of Fous won't change any placement in this list, just the distance between each spot.
It assumes an Attack * (1 + (multiplier/100)) math. So yeah, Lily will be useful for a while
MHX 23522 Saber Power EX (Increases attack by 100% and Artorium Points by 50%)
Altera 19748 Saber Power B (Increases attack by 60% and Artorium Points by 20%)
Okita 19308 Saber Power B (Increases attack by 60% and Artorium Points by 20%)
Mordred 18756 Saber Power B (Increases attack by 60% and Artorium Points by 20%)
Salter 18446 Saber Power A (Increases attack by 80% and Artorium Points by 30%)
Saber 17953 Saber Power B (Increases attack by 60% and Artorium Points by 20%)
Nero 17008 Saber Power A (Increases attack by 80% and Artorium Points by 30%)
Lily 15452 Saber Power EX (Increases attack by 100% and Artorium Points by 50%)
d'Eon 14024 Saber Power B (Increases attack by 60% and Artorium Points by 20%)
Sumanai 13089 Saber Power B (Increases attack by 60% and Artorium Points by 20%)
Caesar 10495 Saber Power C (Increases attack by 40% and Artorium Points 10%)
Brock 10444 Saber Power C (Increases attack by 40% and Artorium Points 10%)
Gilles 9261 Saber Power C (Increases attack by 40% and Artorium Points 10%)

RULES FOR THE QUESTION THREAD

This is a place to help the people to help each other; so naturaly be nice and educated. No jerky comments and agression to others.
This is NOT a hive-mind. Just because you completed the event story, it doesn't mean the other's also have. So be nice and to avoid dissapointment, KEEP SPOILERS IN SPOILER BRACKLETS, DAMMIT!!!! Even if other player asked for help in it, keep anything related to the event story in spoiler bracklets, this includes answers related to it.
Try to not get out of topic. This is a place to help players, and I am more than happy to do so. But no talking about things that are completely unrelated to the event. Talking about how a featured in it works and fluff comments of it Okay. But I don't want to see a "Who has the biggest Sword? Artoria, Altera and Okita" in Saber Wars, pliz. There is a limit for jokes, and this is mainly a serious thread.
These are the rules for the Q&A thread. Simple and objective. I would like to not need to implement more of them, as in my opinion; I am against repressing people's opinions!
Feel free to ask questions about it, comment on something in the event; suggest a team comp or additional farming node and info in the event
This will should help people a little, so be nice to everyone here okay.
Fate Grand Order Friend Code (NA): 325,734,006 IGN: Charles/ Discord Name: Charles
Medusa-chan best snake!

DarklordMephist
1 year ago#3
Finally, regarding the point List
For anyone who Checks the Artorium Point list for Saber Wars in Cirnopedia or the FGO Wikia, you will find that some rewards and values are mismatched. I did this with Cirno list in mind. I will check the point list section when the event is launched
Medusa-chan best snake!

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
1 year ago#4
Thanks man, this is really helpful.
Crystals, hearts and gears you say? Sounds like paradise.
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - Mifune (Way of the Samurai 2)
The official Sun Wukong of all boards relevant

DarklordMephist
1 year ago#5
Thanks Ching!
Yeah, the materials here are quite good, considering their rates in the current game. The Gold Materials spots are very good, plus they have chance of lower goodies.
Excited for the Crystalz!
Medusa-chan best snake!

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 year ago#6
Why is Altera so high in terms of boost?

Cancer free 41 months and counting!

DarklordMephist
1 year ago#7
ScrappyDingo posted...

Because Altera attack is already high in basis, the bonus for her only affects this event more.
Medusa-chan best snake!

User Info: KanzarisKelshen

KanzarisKelshen
1 year ago#8
ScrappyDingo posted...

Highest base attack out of all sabers is probably the reason why. Only Saber feels like she's in the wrong spot going by that.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
1 year ago#9
So... what's the ideal comp? since i heard the enemies are nothing but lancers.
"People like you... are the reason why people like me need medication"
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DarkEater21.png | FGO: 932,929,794

User Info: KanzarisKelshen

KanzarisKelshen
1 year ago#10
NightKaiser21 posted...
So... what's the ideal comp? since i heard the enemies are nothing but lancers.

Third Ascension Caesar + your two strongest Sabers, probably? Caesar can fill in as the support because all of his skills make your damage dumb and then you just bring in sweepers.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. [Na Guide] Saber Wars Help Guide!
  • Topic Archived