Ereshkigal is coming guys! How is your wallet after the loli bait.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Ereshkigal is coming guys! How is your wallet after the loli bait.

User Info: Goraishi

3 months ago#21
She looks cool and all, but I don't need a Lancer really. Also really hoping they'll put back up banners from the year for new years again so I have a second shot at Merlin.

There was no date on the info page for this was there?

User Info: Sans Pants

Sans Pants
3 months ago#22
Not bothering. I don't even need to roll. Not for a long-ass time. I got Rama and Nezha on the first Salem gacha, plus my second Kaleido (SHUT UP MY CE LUCK IN JP IS SO BAD), and I'm up to something like 27-29 non-welfare golds plus every non-story-locked 3* either at NP5 or close to it outside of the ones I hate and won't use. I don't have Caster Gilles or Taiga due to story lock and still being in Camelot because I suck and can't make myself feel like I can do the fights because I SUCK.
Foreground Eclipse > You
Unapologetic Metalhead and JRPG fan.

User Info: usuratonkachi

3 months ago#23
i was this close to rolling for abigail last night. good thing i didn't.

User Info: DeathSniper90

3 months ago#24
she is just another AOE lancer so be carefull on that one. Unless her skills are broken this is just another standard AOE lancer. Karma already does that well.

I love rin as much as the next guy but the AOE NP kinda kills it a bit.
Trust me, i'm your friendly neighborhood whale. If you ever have Fate G/O questions feel free to ask!
In game name: Izanagi.

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

3 months ago#25
You say the loli bait
But I was baited by Nezha
Either way I’m fine since Ereshkigal is also bait, the way I see it.
My quartz are saved for whatever mother harlot is supposed to be (Tange Sakura + Wada Arco according to the leaks. Don’t wanna think it, but it seems plausible) and Sigurd.
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: Derbmeister

3 months ago#26
everything is bait for me

so i just roll everything

User Info: rantck77

3 months ago#27
Still waiting for Ishtar in the nA
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"I'm busy right now. Come back the day before yesterday" -Kiyohime

User Info: PdzJoe

3 months ago#28
I thought circe and nezeha were bait and abigail was an innocent gacha and now you're telling me both were bait for ereshkigal?

Lol I'm just chilling here with my 3 quartz and 1 quartz fragment. I prefer welfare ishtar but I need a summer welfare ereshkigal now.

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

3 months ago#29
I mean I got around $30, But I'd rather save that in case they do another "Guaranteed 5-Star from a specific class" thing, Cause if I pull from the Rider, Ozy, Quetz, or Medb, I'd be happy with any of those 3 and I'd have a decent chance to get any one of them.....Since my current 4-Star Rider's aren't really meant for pure damage dealing, lol....
TFW: You're praying for an SR/SSR CHARACTER and get nothing but crap:

User Info: SkeithTerror

3 months ago#30
Its difficult hearing that someone who uses one of the main Outer Gods is simple "bait"... That concept never crossed my mind with any banner. I guess its all about perception and priorities..
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." - Captain Jack Sparrow
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Ereshkigal is coming guys! How is your wallet after the loli bait.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived