Your Best x10 Summon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Your Best x10 Summon?

User Info: InfiniteStarz

InfiniteStarz
5 months ago#11
My best 10 roll was probably the first one that I ever did in the game after the tutorial.
I was happy with it so I never re rolled, but I didn't realize how lucky I was until later.

https://imgur.com/pQS10zt
FGO ID (NA): 879,057,690

User Info: TerryFanBackup

TerryFanBackup
5 months ago#12
InfiniteStarz posted...
My best 10 roll was probably the first one that I ever did in the game after the tutorial.
I was happy with it so I never re rolled, but I didn't realize how lucky I was until later.

https://imgur.com/pQS10zt

....Suddenly, my roll seems average.

Your summon was freaking amazing!
"I swear by the cuteness of Est that I will try my best!"

User Info: Jinkuro

Jinkuro
5 months ago#13
TerryFanBackup posted...
InfiniteStarz posted...

....Suddenly, my roll seems average.

Your summon was freaking amazing!

Congratulations Starz! It looks good Terry but tbh I'd be very worried about having mainly berserker servants and not much else XD.
Nyah. Haha. It is EVIL, it is so EVIL. It is a bad, bad plan, which will hurt many... people... who are good. I think it's great that it's so bad.

User Info: Funny2never

Funny2never
5 months ago#14
When I first started I got double waver, a Kaleidoscope and double the imaginary element on a roll
You thought it was Zoroark, but it was I, DIttO!

User Info: Jinkuro

Jinkuro
5 months ago#15
Funny2never posted...
When I first started I got double waver, a Kaleidoscope and double the imaginary element on a roll

Fortune favors the bold~
Nyah. Haha. It is EVIL, it is so EVIL. It is a bad, bad plan, which will hurt many... people... who are good. I think it's great that it's so bad.

User Info: Starboost

Starboost
5 months ago#16
Best so far was getting Scathach and 2030 CE at the same time.

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
5 months ago#17
JP
Roll for Ozy
Get 2 Sanzous in one 10 shot

Also me in NA
Roll for 2030
Get Medea lily and 2 2030s
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: sirus0000

sirus0000
5 months ago#18
I think the one where I got scathach and Medea lily. Though probably the trollest roll since I thought I was only getting Medea lily in that roll XD

User Info: saphirthereaper

saphirthereaper
5 months ago#19
2x 2030 in the same roll. And I got 4 of them.

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
5 months ago#20
None of them. Those aren’t a thing for me. My only good pulls have been from tickets.
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - Mifune (Way of the Samurai 2)
The official Sun Wukong of all boards relevant
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Your Best x10 Summon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived