• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Can I xfer my save from android to ios?

User Info: Siveria

Siveria
3 years ago#1
I am asking because I am thinking of picking up an ipad pro, and just using my gaalxy s7 phone as purely a phone. Wondering if I'll need to start over, I know for some games you have to, but others you may not need to.

User Info: Kitsunekos

Kitsunekos
3 years ago#2
You can transfer your account over, if you get a transfer number for it.
In the game, just go to your room > issue transfer number > write down the code and password.

Then on the new device you want to transfer it to, on the splash screen > click Data Transfer > put in the code and password. Then you have your account transferred.

As long as you get a transfer number for the account, you can use it on any device that FGO works on. The transfer code can only be used once, but you can also get a new code after you do the transfer... So remember to get a new transfer code, just in case if you lost your device or want to transfer your account again.

User Info: Siveria

Siveria
3 years ago#3
Ahh thanks, good to know.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Can I xfer my save from android to ios?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A