Is FGO more popular than Naruto Blazing in JP?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Is FGO more popular than Naruto Blazing in JP?

User Info: Bookeeper

Bookeeper
1 year ago#1
Saw the OPTC vs FGO so I wanted to ask.
Also, which is more popular between Naruto blazing and OPTC in JP?
Just some random question1

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
1 year ago#2
FGO by a long shot
I'm pretty sure TC is more popular, but I don't play Naruto Blazing so I wouldn't really know
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - Mifune (Way of the Samurai 2)
The Official EMIYA of the Fate/Grand Order Boards

User Info: FunKeeJ

FunKeeJ
1 year ago#3
I am also sure OPTC is more popular than naruto blazing
PSN: FunKeeJ

User Info: 22whiterabbit22

22whiterabbit22
1 year ago#4
Basically, if you're asking, "Is FGO more popular than [insert gacha game here] in JP," the answer is yes. It's kind of ridiculous.
This is the silliest stuff that ever I heard!
Official Shiki Ryougi of the Fate/Grand Order boards

User Info: pkmnpkmn

pkmnpkmn
1 year ago#5
22whiterabbit22 posted...
Basically, if you're asking, "Is FGO more popular than [insert gacha game here] in JP," the answer is yes. It's kind of ridiculous.

must be the lack of historical genderbent waifus.
FE Fates Mycastle code10984-57903-68339-73894
FGO Friend Code: 300.629.632

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
1 year ago#6
22whiterabbit22 posted...

This^ lol
Based on earnings alone, it regularly tops most grossing game apps list.
Even effing bloomberg from all news site, decides to cover it last year (with a good amount of cringe)
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-04/psst-sony-has-a-hit-that-s-as-big-as-pokemon-go-in-japan

Looking at Appannie, its still number 1 for today.

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#7
FunKeeJ posted...
I am also sure OPTC is more popular than naruto blazing

I'm pretty sure Naruto blazing is more popular than One piece TC in both JP and GLB

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
1 year ago#8
FGO has been top 10 on the IOS chart since maybe a month after launch.. iirc the first time it hit #1 was during Gilgamesh and ever since, it has been around ranked 1-5
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#9
lambchips posted...
FGO has been top 10 on the IOS chart since maybe a month after launch.. iirc the first time it hit #1 was during Gilgamesh and ever since, it has been around ranked 1-5

Sadly most in JP don't use Gil as friend lead right? Isn't it like all...waver and Merlin the beast?

User Info: 22whiterabbit22

22whiterabbit22
1 year ago#10
GreatKiraLord posted...
lambchips posted...

Sadly most in JP don't use Gil as friend lead right? Isn't it like all...waver and Merlin the beast?

You also see a lot of Jeanne and Jalter, mostly since until recently there wasn't a slot for extra classes, so most people with a gold Ruler or Avenger would put it in the free slot.
This is the silliest stuff that ever I heard!
Official Shiki Ryougi of the Fate/Grand Order boards
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Is FGO more popular than Naruto Blazing in JP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived