• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Sony Killed Scarlet. Team Ninja perform the execution.

User Info: jokzuo

jokzuo
2 years ago#1
Ok, so in scarlet, there is no lotion, no fan, DLC suimsuit are censored. The only avantages are Scarlet suimsuit, and Leifang and Misaki.

But now, both girls are avaibles for Fortune. Fortune have no censor at all, all suimsuits, and now, two more girls. And new achievements BTW.

Scarlet now only have for him the 3.000.000 limit, a higher excitement gain, the scarlet suimsuit and the DLC costumes from the collector. Theses last ones may even be released for Fortune one day.

I must have played about 100H on scarlet so far (i don't autogrind). I must be at something like 400H on Fortune, with much more suimwuit, DLC costumes, tickets and poses distribued.

I'm clearlely hesitating to going back on Fortune, aim for the 100% there (i must be at something 10-15% !) and let scarlet die alone.

What do you think of it ?

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
2 years ago#2
Scarlet has practically no more grounds for its existence. All it has over Fortune is the Scarlet suit and the one Sexy soandso (I forgot the name) DLC.

The higher money cap has no meaning at all. It could be at 500 trillion and it still would not make Scarlet better. Even all of the other metrics have no meaning. Level up faster? Who cares. Higher excitement gain? So what. Jump from level 0 to 100 in 3 milliseconds? Doesn't matter. All of the suits are loved, even the skimpy ones? Doesn't matter, because it's censored.

Hello TN: Please make Scarlet sync with Fortune, so that we can have the Scarlet suit for Fortune and then remove Scarlet from the store.

Can I have a refund, please?
AutoGrinder V2.4.0 Grind DOAX3 Fortune/Scarlet automatically http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: ShinWesker

ShinWesker
2 years ago#3
I don't understand how you can spend so many hours on this "game"..

Yes,it is fun for a certain time and i spent probably 60 hours and got all trophies but one..
I can still unlock characters in Tekken 3 without being online or needing patches or buying DLC.

Hot955
2 years ago#4
ShinWesker posted...

Bewbs is the answer.
AutoGrinder V2.4.0 Grind DOAX3 Fortune/Scarlet automatically http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: gadgaurd

gadgaurd
2 years ago#5
ShinWesker posted...

Yes,it is fun for a certain time and i spent probably 60 hours and got all trophies but one..

People generally space it between other games.

User Info: jackiechanfan

jackiechanfan
2 years ago#6
In Sony's book, killing females by breaking their skulls and ribs are perfectly okay. Showing a strap of a swimsuit falling off? Not okay.

Hot955
2 years ago#7
jackiechanfan posted...
In Sony's book, killing females by breaking their skulls and ribs are perfectly okay. Showing a strap of a swimsuit falling off? Not okay.

Yep. Violence, no matter how brutal, is perfectly accepted by society. But 3 cm2 of bare virtual pixel skin can decide over the outcome of a war.

User Info: jackiechanfan

jackiechanfan
2 years ago#8
Hot955 posted...
Yep. Violence, no matter how brutal, is perfectly accepted by society. But 3 cm2 of bare virtual pixel skin can decide over the outcome of a war.

And nudity, a touchy subject, is something the DOA series will never do. Except for the bare butts lol

Just teases.

User Info: avg54

avg54
2 years ago#9
jokzuo posted...
Fortune have no censor at all

Some outfits from Lei and Misaki collections are still censored (no malfunction). It's not a huge deal but sure is annoying.
Honestly, whole Scarlet deal is extremely disappointing. Not only it's censored but there's literally no improvements whatsoever. VR, gravures, locations, hairstyles, accessories - there's nothing. How hard can it be to just port new hairstyles from Venus Vacation at least? Or add a night time for locations? Imitation gravures? TN failed to monetize DOAX3 but blamed players and not their insanely grindy and boring game lacking features of previous games in the same series.

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
2 years ago#10
They didn't even bother to fix the graphic for 2 hearts worth of Satisfaction.

How lazy & low-effort is that?
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Sony Killed Scarlet. Team Ninja perform the execution.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A