• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Feelings on Infinite darkness ending*spoilers*

User Info: cloudstrife1ph

cloudstrife1ph
2 months ago#1
It stings a bit that they left on bad terms. I know they are slowly drifting apart and going through separate paths from the RE3 epilogue and Degeneration but I felt like Leon is a jerk. Up until now, he never treated Claire as an equal that would understand the situation despite both of them went the very same ordeal in the past.

At least the STARS survivors are sharing infos with one another while Leon felt that he's more special than Claire.
Ultra Moon FC: 0559 6775 7094
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: The Chow

The Chow
2 months ago#2
It really felt like Claire was tacked on just so they could say they included her. There was too much focus on Leon.

Also, I was surprised at the length of the season, because it was basically just a marginally longer Resident Evil CG movie. Why not just make it another CG movie sequel?
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"

User Info: bmouse6

bmouse6
2 months ago#3
What puzzled me was the episodes. Too short, they should have made a movie instead.
PSN: bmouse
The thrown rose is only significant in it's insignificance.

User Info: Arkane Denial

Arkane Denial
2 months ago#4
I felt so dissatisfied with those 4 episodes. I don't even know how that story contributes to the overall lore and character development.

Was it all just some CG gimmick so we can see Leon and Claire having a fall out?

The antagonist's "fear" theme was also a bit silly and made Revelation 2's interpretation of it sparkle like a diamond.

This is just my opinion, though. Pretty sure others like it. Maybe.
Bark at the Moon

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
2 months ago#5
The series kind of reminded me of Degeneration, but worse. A bit of action and some zombies in the beginning, and then never again. A whole lot of talking. Claire sidelined. A big fight against a singular enemy in a circular and vertical arena.
An empty feeling inside...

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Feelings on Infinite darkness ending*spoilers*
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A