• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Hardcore mode Mr X's footsteps are silent

User Info: manugarciac

manugarciac
1 month ago#21
The footsteps are actually more scary than him.
PSN: TheManuPro
Check my piano performances... To Zanarkand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokFQsFx5-M ~ Eternity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkyfreh9Hs

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
1 month ago#22
Hero3ziz posted...
Hard no. His footsteps are one of the scariest things in the game.

Woah, Mr X's footsteps scary? His footsteps give away his position which made the game easy and far from scary.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

User Info: LeftiesRule

LeftiesRule
1 month ago#23
^

Finally someone that has a brain.
2019 games Im hyped for: Catherine Ful Bod, Shenmue 3, Control, Star Wa FO, Pilars Of Etern 2, Greedfall, Death Strand, DPA Man of Medan, Gears Of War 5 + more

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#24
zzamaro posted...
Hero3ziz posted...
Hard no. His footsteps are one of the scariest things in the game.

Woah, Mr X's footsteps scary? His footsteps give away his position which made the game easy and far from scary.

I wouldnt say scary but it adds to his charm. Nothing like running away and hearing him thump after you.
This is war... Survival is your responsibility..

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#25
LeftiesRule posted...
This is how i feel about invisible enemy mode. Cheap, unfair, and can't monitor the enemies movement.

How come invisible enemies aren't immersion breaking also?

Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
1 month ago#26
As a side mode why not? It wouldn't make him any harder or challenging though. Mr. X is pretty easy and kind of a joke in this game regardless of what you do to him. Even on hardcore mode.
"No man should fight any war but his own."
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Hardcore mode Mr X's footsteps are silent
  • Topic Archived