• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. REmake 2 Devs: People who want RE2 can play the original.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#51
Starwind128 posted...
^ What?

ah sorry, what i meant to say is.
There are also many people who didnt care if fix camera came back or not. THen there are people who didnt want fix camera to come back an wanted it to be ots, as they dont care for fix camera again or just think its outdated an view ots as so much better.

User Info: Starwind128

Starwind128
1 month ago#52
Scryed posted...
Starwind128 posted...
^ What?

There are also many people who didnt care if fix camera came back or not. THen there are people who didnt want fix camera to come back an wanted it to be ots, as they dont care for fix camera again or just think its outdated an view ots as so much better.

Well exactly.

The only point that I was making is that if Capcom wanted to give response to the small amount of criticism they already knew they were going to get from the purists, just saying "go play the original" is just pointless, silly, & makes them look pathetic. It just shows that they didn't really have anything to say at all.
"Even superheroes pee in bottles." - Hugh Jackman

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#53
Starwind128 posted...
Scryed posted...
Starwind128 posted...
^ What?

Well exactly.

The only point that I was making is that if Capcom wanted to give response to the small amount of criticism they already knew they were going to get from the purists, just saying "go play the original" is just pointless, silly, & makes them look pathetic. It just shows that they didn't really have anything to say at all.

oh. Yea i agree. Same thing happen wity mhw the purist on that board are pissy 24/7
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. REmake 2 Devs: People who want RE2 can play the original.
  • Topic Archived