You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. RE2 sold 4 million. It's time for Capcom to remember voice actors are a thing.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 month ago#141
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
MrMexican95 posted...
Ali who? It doesn't matter if someone is established or not lol. Look at actors. There are plenty in Hollywood that can't act that are famous around the world and a lot of indie actors that can act miles better. It seems you just hate them because they are new talent.

usually those people are attractive or have some sort of box office draw tho. People rarely hire no-talent ugly people that no one wants to see. Unless it's Adam Sandler hiring his friends.
Voice actors give you the chance to hire a good actor without worrying about what they look like.

The fact that Claire's VA shows more emotion than Alyson court did in the original RE2 and you call the remakes performance a brick shows you just hating because she's not a well known actor.

You don't think Alyson has improved in the 20+ years since RE2 came out? Her entire career has been voice acting. her performance in RE2 is kind of immaterial. Even her performance in Code Veronica is greatly improved.

People for some reason are stuck in OG RE2 and don't think that she actually improved. Especially in Chronicles.
And I'm not hating Claire's remake actor because she is not well known, I'm hating her because she has no talent, her voice acting is like OG RE1 voice acting, that's how bad she is.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
1 month ago#142
Venage27 posted...
MrMexican95 posted...
Ali who? It doesn't matter if someone is established or not lol. Look at actors. There are plenty in Hollywood that can't act that are famous around the world and a lot of indie actors that can act miles better. It seems you just hate them because they are new talent.

usually those people are attractive or have some sort of box office draw tho. People rarely hire no-talent ugly people that no one wants to see. Unless it's Adam Sandler hiring his friends.
Voice actors give you the chance to hire a good actor without worrying about what they look like.

The fact that Claire's VA shows more emotion than Alyson court did in the original RE2 and you call the remakes performance a brick shows you just hating because she's not a well known actor.

You don't think Alyson has improved in the 20+ years since RE2 came out? Her entire career has been voice acting. her performance in RE2 is kind of immaterial. Even her performance in Code Veronica is greatly improved.

People for some reason are stuck in OG RE2 and don't think that she actually improved. Especially in Chronicles.
And I'm not hating Claire's remake actor because she is not well known, I'm hating her because she has no talent, her voice acting is like OG RE1 voice acting, that's how bad she is.
This is 100% pure bulls***.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: iwasapoetonce

iwasapoetonce
2 weeks ago#143
I liked her well enough.
I need a bit of help lads with some rushes ya know like helix rush n tech spam, do you lot know anymore?/v316/samuraifaith/mad.jpg

User Info: edgefury

edgefury
2 weeks ago#144
I play RE for the horror, atmosphere, tension, survival horror game design, shooting zombies etc.

Couldn’t care less about VA that was decent anyway in this game.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is the best game ever made

User Info: fereydoom

fereydoom
2 weeks ago#145
no complain about VA in this game. very well done.
'Welcome to Gamefaqs. Where there are no Mods, only children with power. Where trolling is encouraged, and there is no time for logic or sense.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 weeks ago#146
If RE hires good voice actors I will boycott this series

User Info: iwasapoetonce

iwasapoetonce
1 week ago#147
KarmelCHAOS posted...
If RE hires good voice actors I will boycott this series

hahaha same
I need a bit of help lads with some rushes ya know like helix rush n tech spam, do you lot know anymore?/v316/samuraifaith/mad.jpg

User Info: TimeForAction

TimeForAction
1 week ago#148
Make it campy or gtfo

User Info: MrMexican95

MrMexican95
1 week ago#149
Venage27 posted...
MrMexican95 posted...

Lol the VA in this game is some of the best in the series. Still not great but it's good for RE standards.
Currently playing spiderman, shadow of the tomb raider and resident evil 2
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. RE2 sold 4 million. It's time for Capcom to remember voice actors are a thing.