• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. scenario b helicopter Mr. X question

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
2 months ago#1
Can I get the diamond key and heart key then go backwards through the three medallion entrance and explore without triggering him or do I have to put out the fire and deal with him in order to explore with the keys?
X/Y fc 4167 5470 8819 IGN: Malcolm

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
2 months ago#2
Theres no skipping him legitimately. You can't go backwards because g1 broke the floor, and also once you come up the sewer entrance to the garage, you can't go back down

User Info: Kalderus

Kalderus
2 months ago#3
Claire can't explore the area outside of the chief's office wing without putting out the heli fire and triggering him, but Leon can, since he returns through the east wing 1F hallway and has access to the main hall.
You just cost me six thousand dollars. -Richard Roma

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
2 months ago#4
Thanks, I finished scenario B finally. Just figured I’ll deal with him. I have to say this is probably the best game I have played this year.
X/Y fc 4167 5470 8819 IGN: Malcolm

User Info: Kalderus

Kalderus
2 months ago#5
MalkyeaImbak posted...
Thanks, I finished scenario B finally. Just figured I’ll deal with him. I have to say this is probably the best game I have played this year.

Glad you enjoyed it too. If you play scenario B again, one tip to remember that I forgot over many playthroughs is that the statue/medallion door leading to G1 is unlocked when you come back to the station unlike in A scenarios, so you can use this as both a temporary hiding place from Mr. X as well as a replacement for the missing main hall item box.
You just cost me six thousand dollars. -Richard Roma
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. scenario b helicopter Mr. X question
  • Topic Archived