You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Was Re3 ever remade/ rereleased?

User Info: celesheim

celesheim
4 weeks ago#1
Aside from 7, it's the only main numbered game I've yet to play. I know it was on ps1 but finding copies is proving a pain.

Was it ever ported to anything or rereleased? I'm trying to play all the numbered games and then some of the spin offs since the 2Remake got me into the series.
Randomly floating around the universe

User Info: superyoodle

superyoodle
4 weeks ago#2
It's on PSN store. It's gonna be that, or an emulator.
Final fantasy: murdered. Resident evil: mutilated.
Where/when will it end?

User Info: spyder42

spyder42
4 weeks ago#3
celesheim posted...
Aside from 7, it's the only main numbered game I've yet to play. I know it was on ps1 but finding copies is proving a pain.

Was it ever ported to anything or rereleased? I'm trying to play all the numbered games and then some of the spin offs since the 2Remake got me into the series.

It was ported to both gamecube and dreamcast. Aside from digital releases

May not be ideal for some, but i picked up the japanese version for ps1 for about 10 bucks a month or so ago on ebay.
3lric from Bethesda.net
List of all my Fallout 4 Mods Here: http://bit.do/3lricsMods
(edited 4 weeks ago)

celesheim
4 weeks ago#4
Ah, cool. I'll see if it's on the vita stores ps1 section. I actually never thought to look there. Thanks!

User Info: superyoodle

superyoodle
4 weeks ago#5
spyder42 posted...
celesheim posted...

May not be ideal for some, but i picked up the japanese version for ps1 for about 10 bucks a month or so ago on ebay.

I never knew that!
Final fantasy: murdered. Resident evil: mutilated.
Where/when will it end?

celesheim
4 weeks ago#6
spyder42 posted...
celesheim posted...

I'd actually do that myself but my Japanese is horrible so I'd be just guessing everything until something happened.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
4 weeks ago#7
lol at the impatience. Contrary to popular belief, these things DO take time to make.
https://i.imgur.com/lKyCWGi.png https://i.imgur.com/K2RSWW8.jpg

celesheim
4 weeks ago#8
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
lol at the impatience. Contrary to popular belief, these things DO take time to make.

It's impatient if i want to play all the games available currently? Ok dude but I'd like to play all the ps1 versions at some point anyway.

User Info: spyder42

spyder42
4 weeks ago#9
celesheim posted...
Zack_Attackv1 posted...

It's impatient if i want to play all the games available currently? Ok dude but I'd like to play all the ps1 versions at some point anyway.

Dont mind him, he didnt actually take the time to read what you were asking. Then he made a crack about impatience. The irony is amazing
3lric from Bethesda.net
List of all my Fallout 4 Mods Here: http://bit.do/3lricsMods

User Info: ninjaa1

ninjaa1
4 weeks ago#10
celesheim posted...
Zack_Attackv1 posted...

Dude you're so lucky! Ah man i wish i could replay the series (and unplay the 30 percemt of 6)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Was Re3 ever remade/ rereleased?