• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Claire! It's behind you!

User Info: BURNSIDEREMEDY

BURNSIDEREMEDY
1 month ago#21
Hey Claire, you didn't forget about Steve Burnside, the KING and the only MAN that matters did you? Time to FEEL THE BURN!

User Info: superyoodle

superyoodle
1 month ago#22
4sakuraHa0 posted...
superyoodle posted...
Oh wow, I never tried that. It's stuff like that still need to try. Like seeing what happens if you don't shoot the pipe with the gator, or let myself become an ada roast.

So, you have never been gator dinner?!
I usually try many ways I can die on first playthrough because that is where I usually save the most.

I have been during the chasing part. I forgot that he attacks twice in a row after the first bite, and wanted to move after the first of the 2. Bad idea.

But I meant when you have to shoot the pipe in its mouth
Final fantasy: murdered. Resident evil: mutilated.
Where/when will it end?

User Info: Novamarine39887

Novamarine39887
1 month ago#23
BURNSIDEREMEDY posted...
Hey Claire, you didn't forget about Steve Burnside, the KING and the only MAN that matters did you? Time to FEEL THE BURN!

Steve Burnside died to the 1st mudcrab you encounter outside of Seyda Neen in Morrowind.

You keep bringing Steve back, I'll find new and creative ways to write him off.
Gamertag: Archmagos Nova
ZINGO!!!!!!

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 month ago#24
Sherry: Claire behind you
Claire: This way precious, the bad tall hobbitsese won't get us in the elevator *Gollum Gollum*
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
1 month ago#25
I'm surprised no one mentioned that it would have been smarter on the Devs part to just have Sherry say "Claire, it's behind us!".

No confusion anymore since whether you run in front of not, it sounds completely correct.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: superyoodle

superyoodle
1 month ago#26
chrisscorsese88 posted...
I'm surprised no one mentioned that it would have been smarter on the Devs part to just have Sherry say "Claire, it's behind us!".

No confusion anymore since whether you run in front of not, it sounds completely correct.

You. You know what's up.

I'm also confused as to why nobody thought of that.. Especially at capcom.
Final fantasy: murdered. Resident evil: mutilated.
Where/when will it end?

User Info: ninjaa1

ninjaa1
1 month ago#27
Today for a second this happened to me. As Sherry said the line, i immediately thought of this topic. I fell a little behind and it made sense, not on purpose i was dealing with Mr. X

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
1 month ago#28
I assume they intended for you to stop and shoot X while Sherry runs.

Another funny line is at the end when you cross the bridge above the escape shaft. As soon as you enter the door leading to the platform lift Sherry says "maybe we can use that" even though she hasn't even made it halfway across the bridge yet.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Shenmue III
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Claire! It's behind you!
  • Topic Archived