• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. What's Mr X real name?

User Info: alex72886

alex72886
1 month ago#21
unknown_VS posted...
Well, I think I'll go with t-103 then.

That kinda fits in the whole Nier Universe ("Mr X" doesn't)

It's kinda interesting, on the other hand it's a really boring character, he looks so sad, I want to help him! (which I don't think is what the makers intended, he's supposed to be "scary" lol...)

Kind of reminds me of Lisa, but she was really cool though! (for the circumstances)

Btw, here she is watching over her good old friend (he's ok, don't worry, just momentarily tired from all the "workout")

https://i.imgtc.com/s0hS7QI.jpg

;)

Damn pc modders, they can literally put any model in the game and that's awesooome!
"It's smarter to be lucky than it's lucky to be smart"
PSN: BluesRockShooter

User Info: mert20004

mert20004
1 month ago#22
It's a sergei clone yes; its codename is t-00.

Btw mr. x isnt its canon name.

Copy pasting from re wiki:

" Over the years T-00 has been given nicknames. The earliest nickname in official media was "Mr. X", which was chosen by Toy Biz for their 'Series 2' action figure (released May 1998) in lieu of a name provided by Capcom. The Pocket Books novel, Resident Evil: City of the Dead (released May 1999), has Claire Redfield pick "Mr. X" as a nickname from a list also including "Frankenstein's monster"; "Terminator" and "Dr. Evil".[5] The same nickname was used in Resident Evil: The Official Comic Magazine #4 (published December 1998), wherein "Mr. X" was the actual name of the series, with duplicates of the original game's T-002 being "Tyrants". Capcom, however, did not acknowledge this nickname, and in the 2010 game, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, T-00 is instead nicknamed "Coated Bastard" (コート野郎), or "Trenchy" in the English dub. "

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#23
Well nothing has been said about it being one of Sergei's clones. It could have just been a T-103 that'd been developed on Sheena Island.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
1 month ago#24
Joe Fixit
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" - Light Yagami
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN: ZBugCrook

User Info: MrWayne

MrWayne
1 month ago#25
Nome of the Tyrants are actual Sergei clones. William Birkin used the clones to create a new variant of the t-Virus that was more compatible for humans to become Tyrants, thus getting rid of the 1 host per every 10 million problem.

User Info: Wbis

Wbis
1 month ago#26
Mr DMX, the DM is silent.

User Info: The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy
1 month ago#27
ZBug_ posted...
Joe Fixit

hulk smash trenchcoat man
je suis chuckyhacks
2/29/08 - neber forget