• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. The water sample puzzle isn't that bad

User Info: Fusion916

Fusion916
2 months ago#1
Only took me a solid 10 mins to solve. It's probably one of the worst puzzles to do on a dry run, but overall I don't think its as bad as people make it out to me.
PSN: Fusion916
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Fusionx916 | Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/fusion916

User Info: GigadeathWeapon

GigadeathWeapon
2 months ago#2
I always find the Goddess puzzle more difficult.
(message deleted)

User Info: Kyle31991

Kyle31991
2 months ago#4
GigadeathWeapon posted...
I always find the Goddess puzzle more difficult.

Speaking of that puzzle... You're talking about the one in the room with the giant bell Carlos moves, right?

Does anyone know what the logic behind that puzzle is? How else besides trial and error are we supposed to figure the solution out? I've never understood that.

User Info: PaleRock

PaleRock
2 months ago#5
It'll probably be dumbed down or removed entirely from the remake anyway.

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
2 months ago#6
Water sample hands down is the worst. Unless you memorized it

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 months ago#7
Is this something people say? It's one of the oldest riddle/puzzles ever, it's easy. None of the puzzles in this game are hard, but if any of them gave me trouble it was the circuit puzzles.

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
2 months ago#8
KarmelCHAOS posted...
Is this something people say? It's one of the oldest riddle/puzzles ever, it's easy. None of the puzzles in this game are hard, but if any of them gave me trouble it was the circuit puzzles.

I assumed the topic was about RE3, but now I'm questioning myself...
Clear skies. Today, I weeded the fields. Work went well.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 months ago#9
McLahey posted...
KarmelCHAOS posted...

I assumed the topic was about RE3, but now I'm questioning myself...

...that makes a lot more sense tbh lmao

User Info: Da Dood

Da Dood
2 months ago#10
I think it's a great puzzle. It's just fitting shapes, essentially. I'm surprised it got such a bad reputation.

I don't know if there's any recognizable logic in the Clock Tower time stones puzzle (the one with Amber, Crystal and Obsidian, right?). I know you can predict the order if you memorize the starting time. But there are only 6 possible combinations for the stones so it's not too hard to keep trying until you get it right.
And this time!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. The water sample puzzle isn't that bad
  • Topic Archived