The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I'd like to play PS1 RE2 on PS4 via digital.

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
1 month ago#1
PS3 has a digital copy of it but I think PS3 sucks never liked that system. Too bad PS1 classics aren’t also available on PS4. I guess i’ll use the 98 skin for characters that’s available for new re2.

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
1 month ago#2
Imagine not having a CRT and PSX at your disposal.
Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |

shotgunheadshot
1 month ago#3
Sir_Haxor posted...

I used to own og re2 digital on PS3. I sold my PS3 many years ago and i don’t know how to retrieve all those games I had, but I don’t really care to try. I just game on my 360 and PS4.

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan
1 month ago#4
I really do wish the PS Classics were available on PS4. So many old PS1 games I'd like to buy (and buy back...silly me, selling them all those years ago) but no PS3. :c

EDIT: Games that are extremely expensive to buy even used, which are available as PS Classics, btw. I still own a PS1 and PS2 and can play discs.
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#5
Sir_Haxor posted...

Not everybody hangs on to everything they ever owned. I haven’t had either in over a decade. As matter of fact you need neither to play OG RE2, just a basic computer and an Emulator. Plus that way you can run it wide screen and HD.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

shotgunheadshot
1 month ago#6
I wonder how much PS1 re2 is on eBay or amazon. I’d play it on my PS2.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 month ago#7
Sir_Haxor posted...

Imagine just using an emulator because it makes everything look and run way better.

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan
1 month ago#8
shotgunheadshot posted...
I wonder how much PS1 re2 is on eBay or amazon. I’d play it on my PS2.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00000I1BJ/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used Goes from okay to pretty high in price.
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg

User Info: Beyond01

Beyond01
1 month ago#9
Capcom will probably release a classics collection for the old RE games. I can see it happening on the PS5. RE1 (PS1), RE2 (PS1), RE3, Code Veronica, RE0, REmake= all in one disc/package.

I can see it happening just gotta be patient.
Here we go

shotgunheadshot
1 month ago#10
Beyond01 posted...
Capcom will probably release a classics collection for the old RE games. I can see it happening on the PS5. RE1 (PS1), RE2 (PS1), RE3, Code Veronica, RE0, REmake= all in one disc/package.

I can see it happening just gotta be patient.

I thought RE6 did that. Not all of them were on disc though.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I'd like to play PS1 RE2 on PS4 via digital.
  • Topic Archived