• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Chris Walker vs Mr. X / Murkoff vs Umberlla / What are you thoughts of Outlast?

User Info: SevenX

SevenX
2 months ago#1
Do you love or hate the game? Do you hate being chased by some big brute and you have no weapons or anything to defend yourself?

Which of the two brutes wins this fight?

Which company is the worse? We've know a lot of Umbrella since this is a RE board, but what of Murkoff? Do you find the company still interesting?

Want to know all your thoughts?

User Info: Draug

Draug
2 months ago#2
I can see beauty in the ugly, so I found Chris Walker to be pretty hot, even if he was a deranged maniac!

Mr. X looks too "dry" and wrinkled, like a displeased old man, who loves to punch everything (and everyone)!

But Nemesis, he has the looks of a fallen angel; dark and corrupted, but still beautiful!

Umbrella is fascinating, while Murkoff is a mystery that needs to be solved!

Lickers have sexy tongues, while Hunters have sexy feet!

Zombies are so very clingy, but not able to love! Because they're dead! And smelly...

And Hunter Gammas have hands a kleptomaniac could only dream of having!

I think... Maybe?
"It's Forest!? Oh...my...COD!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Chris Walker vs Mr. X / Murkoff vs Umberlla / What are you thoughts of Outlast?
  • Topic Archived