• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Capcom failed miserably not adding in zombie kids in the orphanage

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 months ago#11
Then you just admitted to trolling. Kids were blatantly there. And as I said there was even a note by one talking about the zombies that were coming.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
(message deleted)

User Info: AdmirableScone

AdmirableScone
2 months ago#13
You're both moronic. You're sitting here pretending that you know this and that about the game's story and yet you don't seem to understand the character of Brian Irons. If there were dead children around, do you think that he would... just leave them there? That's a hard no. He lives for nothing other than abuse and expanding his trophy collection.
(message deleted)

AdmirableScone
2 months ago#15
Chuck_1st posted...
AdmirableScone posted...
You're both moronic. You're sitting here pretending that you know this and that about the game's story and yet you don't seem to understand the character of Brian Irons. If there were dead children around, do you think that he would... just leave them there? That's a hard no. He lives for nothing other than abuse and expanding his trophy collection.

Do you need any proof? I can screenshot the file and post it in an hr or two if you want to. I just need to start the game and get to that point again.

Proof of what exactly? Irons is a psychopath that gets off on power. We literally see a murdered Katherine Warren on his table, ready to be taxidermied. If there were ANY dead children there, they would have already suffered the same fate. They wouldn't be walking around as zombies because he would have taken care of them already, not to mention he probably killed half of them himself.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#16
@AdmirableScone posted...
Chuck_1st posted...
AdmirableScone posted...
You're an idiot. That wouldn't have even fit into the story. No one was in that building except for legit insane murderer, rapist and necrophiliac Brian Irons, the murdered and soon to be taxidermied Katherine Warren, and Sherry who would soon meet the same fate. But sure, let's just add in some random dead children for no reason. I guess since you're used to playing trash such as Outlast you don't care much about story and are just after depraved shock value, but there would literally be no point in adding in "zombie kids" because there was no reason for there to be any kids there. IT. WAS. A. SHAM.

What with the narration? in RE outbreak the whole city is infested, dont tell me that not a single child turned.

As someone mentioned, children did turn. Kendo's daughter turned, was shown and killed. The entire Raccoon City saga takes place over the course of three hours max. Where were you hoping to see zombie children? The orphanage doesn't count because it was a sham and there aren't any children there. Do you think the RPD just had a bunch of kids running around? Did you expect them to be playing in the sewer perhaps? You and the TC are desperate for shock value that doesn't fit with the story. Get over it, get a life. Go play a mindless abomination like Outlast.

The Raccoon City incident takes place over a week, from September 23 when the T-Virus was spilled to October 1st when Raccoon City was nuked. Not sure where you got 3 hours from. Resident Evil 3 takes place over 4 days by itself.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: Chuck_1st

Chuck_1st
2 months ago#17
AdmirableScone posted...
Proof of what exactly? Irons is a psychopath that gets off on power. We literally see a murdered Katherine Warren on his table, ready to be taxidermied. If there were ANY dead children there, they would have already suffered the same fate. They wouldn't be walking around as zombies because he would have taken care of them already, not to mention he probably killed half of them himself.

Proof that there were at least 4-5 children in the orphanage, and according to RE outbreak the contagion came from the sewers carried by rats.

Amen.

AdmirableScone
2 months ago#18
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Chuck_1st posted...
AdmirableScone posted...
You're an idiot. That wouldn't have even fit into the story. No one was in that building except for legit insane murderer, rapist and necrophiliac Brian Irons, the murdered and soon to be taxidermied Katherine Warren, and Sherry who would soon meet the same fate. But sure, let's just add in some random dead children for no reason. I guess since you're used to playing trash such as Outlast you don't care much about story and are just after depraved shock value, but there would literally be no point in adding in "zombie kids" because there was no reason for there to be any kids there. IT. WAS. A. SHAM.

What with the narration? in RE outbreak the whole city is infested, dont tell me that not a single child turned.

As someone mentioned, children did turn. Kendo's daughter turned, was shown and killed. The entire Raccoon City saga takes place over the course of three hours max. Where were you hoping to see zombie children? The orphanage doesn't count because it was a sham and there aren't any children there. Do you think the RPD just had a bunch of kids running around? Did you expect them to be playing in the sewer perhaps? You and the TC are desperate for shock value that doesn't fit with the story. Get over it, get a life. Go play a mindless abomination like Outlast.

The Raccoon City incident takes place over a week, from September 23 when the T-Virus was spilled to October 1st when Raccoon City was nuked.

That's only including RE3. Leon and Claire's story takes place over the course of one night, less than that.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#19
AdmirableScone posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Chuck_1st posted...
AdmirableScone posted...

The Raccoon City incident takes place over a week, from September 23 when the T-Virus was spilled to October 1st when Raccoon City was nuked.

That's only including RE3. Leon and Claire's story takes place over the course of one night, less than that.

You said the entire Raccoon City saga took place over 3 hours, not RE2. The entire Raccoon City saga would include RE2, RE3, RE Outbreak, Outbreak 2 which all took place over a week.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 months ago#20
Leon and Claire enter the city well after the outbreak had already occurred and is between the two parts of 3.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Capcom failed miserably not adding in zombie kids in the orphanage
  • Topic Archived