The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Capcom failed miserably not adding in zombie kids in the orphanage

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 month ago#1
I mean absolutely perfect opportunity to have zombie kids. f*** I was waiting for it to pop out with all the creepy ass music and the area. I was scaring myself lol. In the end it was a huge disappointment. We didn't get s***. Capcom is filled with p******. The Last of Us did it. The Walking Dead did it. The f***? You didn't even have to shoot the damn kids because you were playing as Sherry.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: AdmirableScone

AdmirableScone
1 month ago#2
You're an idiot. That wouldn't have even fit into the story. No one was in that building except for legit insane murderer, rapist and necrophiliac Brian Irons, the murdered and soon to be taxidermied Katherine Warren, and Sherry who would soon meet the same fate. But sure, let's just add in some random dead children for no reason. I guess since you're used to playing trash such as Outlast you don't care much about story and are just after depraved shock value, but there would literally be no point in adding in "zombie kids" because there was no reason for there to be any kids there. IT. WAS. A. SHAM.
(message deleted)

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#4
No reason? What are you talking about? A note found in the place blatantly talks about the zombies coming in and eating people. Obviously children there would've gotten infected.

They just didn't do it cause it'd be children getting hurt, which many find to be morally controversial.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Impatiently

Impatiently
1 month ago#5
I'm not going to argue with anyone but I'd just like to say... Emma Kendo??? There's your zombie kid. Not sure why you need one so badly, but they put one in... and she was killed. By her own father.

User Info: Chuck_1st

Chuck_1st
1 month ago#6
https://youtu.be/YJ1uiiLcHJk

Amen.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#9
Are you trolling Admirable?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: AdmirableScone

AdmirableScone
1 month ago#10
edward18 posted...
Are you trolling Admirable?

If you think stating facts and using logic is trolling, then yes, I am absolutely trolling 100%.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Capcom failed miserably not adding in zombie kids in the orphanage
  • Topic Archived