• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Mr. X is NOT that bad.

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
4 weeks ago#21
neji721 posted...
Evil77 posted...
I agree, Mr. X was never a problem for me either. He’s actually quite simple to avoid. Especially for people like me who play games like Outlast and Alien Isolation.

Outlast. Once you learn you can run around the threat it because so less intimidating.

This
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
4 weeks ago#22
legnaleugim2003 posted...
I actually wish Mr. X was harder to deal with. After the initial hour of dealing with him it just isn't thrilling. I would say he plays his role in the game really well.

Hoping Nemesis makes me want to turn off the game lol

This too
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: TCrinaleT

TCrinaleT
4 weeks ago#23
He is terrible on your first playthrough. He is irrelevant on your subsequent playthroughs.
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1356769

User Info: rasendori85

rasendori85
4 weeks ago#24
He only seems scary when you're new to the game, and you're actively avoiding him cuz you don't know what he does, but really after he punches you once, which barely hurts you, he gives you all the time in the world to run away. Almost all the fear Mr. X give you is in your own head. Once you realize that he's a cake walk.

User Info: THuGNiFiCeNT651

THuGNiFiCeNT651
4 weeks ago#25
He had me cowering in rooms for minutes, listening to his footsteps and wondering if he was heading the opposite direction is was pissing my pants in. First playthrough was definitely stressful but extremely fun and rewarding with each step of progress.

Mr. X did nothing wrong.
PSN: THuGNiFiCeNT651
https://www.youtube.com/user/raulito651

User Info: Morpheus102686

Morpheus102686
4 weeks ago#26
TCrinaleT posted...
He is terrible on your first playthrough. He is irrelevant on your subsequent playthroughs.

I disagree. He was fantastic even during my first playthrough. If you immersed yourself like I do when I play horror games, the fear of hearing his loud footsteps from a distance and then when he walks towards you as he’s chasing you was scary. I’d love for Nemesis to have similar AI but better.
New York Yankees

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
4 weeks ago#27
rasendori85 posted...
He only seems scary when you're new to the game, and you're actively avoiding him cuz you don't know what he does, but really after he punches you once, which barely hurts you, he gives you all the time in the world to run away. Almost all the fear Mr. X give you is in your own head. Once you realize that he's a cake walk.

Lol, I was reeeeally happy to see him, I really thought "my first boss fight" but then he just wouldn't die lol, also lost him, found him again, shot him again, and he still just wouldn't die lol...

That's when I looked it up and found out I wasted all my ammo trying to kill this immortal dude!
Kinda funny but also kinda annoying...
J-Pop

User Info: The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy
4 weeks ago#28
At first in the heat of the moment he's downright terrifying, but over time and in retrospect he's mainly a slight nuisance. Lickers are far more dangerous.
je suis chuckyhacks
2/29/08 - neber forget
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Mr. X is NOT that bad.
  • Topic Archived