You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Mr. X is NOT that bad.

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
4 weeks ago#1
I’m sitting here f***in spellbound and completely disillusioned about how many people are complaining about Mr. X. He NEVER posed a problem for me, and in fact, I was more nervous about the people who posted here complaining about him. Once I dealt with him in Claire A/ Leon B, he wasn’t that bad.

There was one point where I can see he was a mild annoyance and that is during the Ada in the sewers section during Leon B. It was slightly aggravating due to the fact you had to solve a puzzle right then and there with limited ammo, but it wasn’t a game breaker.

I just hope to God they don’t limit Nemesis on RE 3 due to the complaints on here. Mr. X can be easily exploited due to his s***ty AI. To all the complainers, GIT GUD. He is legit not even the most frustrating part of the game.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
4 weeks ago#2
Yep, never had problem with him in slightest. My very first playthrough was the most frustrating he was but i was running around ringing his dinner bell most if his part. On subsequent parts I could have cared less what he was doing
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
4 weeks ago#3
yawn
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: AdmirableScone

AdmirableScone
4 weeks ago#4
He NEVER posed a problem for me

It's almost as if everyone has different experiences in life.

GIT GUD

Argument null and void with this trash. Clean up your basement before mom checks on you.

User Info: Greenfox111

Greenfox111
4 weeks ago#5
I kind of agree but i only have experience on the standard difficulty. He might be much worse on hardcore and the complaints could be valid, id have no idea
Don't ask.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: KANE_79

KANE_79
4 weeks ago#6
He's not, but people like to whine.
Watch Out for Fireballs! A retro and non-current games podcast.
http://www.watchoutforfireballs.com

User Info: Evil77

Evil77
4 weeks ago#7
I agree, Mr. X was never a problem for me either. He’s actually quite simple to avoid. Especially for people like me who play games like Outlast and Alien Isolation.

User Info: Duffy12323

Duffy12323
4 weeks ago#8
Well X got a lot less annoying once I got the AT4 :D

User Info: chaos_belmont

chaos_belmont
4 weeks ago#9
People are still talking about this, phew.
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skill0r, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for hiney, thrillseeker extraordinaire

User Info: neji721

neji721
4 weeks ago#10
Evil77 posted...
I agree, Mr. X was never a problem for me either. He’s actually quite simple to avoid. Especially for people like me who play games like Outlast and Alien Isolation.

Outlast. Once you learn you can run around the threat it because so less intimidating.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Mr. X is NOT that bad.