You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Has it ever been explained why Wesker has a "sexy" photo of Rebecca?

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 month ago#41
Degalon posted...
samantha_sneez posted...
No. I was saying people who make jokes about the picture and hand lotion and all that s*** is perverted. He had her picture because it was an Easter Egg, she was the last person to join STARS before their disbanding, and he recruited her. There’s nothing more to it. But people come up with these perverted fantasies and theories and it’s quite unbecoming to say the least.

Its.
A.
Joke.

The JOKE is NOT funny...
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
(message deleted)

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#43
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
What's worse is that he keeps it in his "dark room" when he does this.

That's exactly what I thought when I wrote my post. xD
J-Pop

User Info: rasendori85

rasendori85
1 month ago#44
Sometimes it's best to not ask questions about simple Easter eggs.

User Info: The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy
1 month ago#45
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
unknown_VS posted...
Wesker fapped to a film role, now that's what I call perverted!

What's worse is that he keeps it in his "dark room" when he does this.

Not that it's the grossest thing that Claire touches during the game...

no, the dark room is where claire or leon has to take it to get it developed. wesker just kept it in his desk in the stars office.
je suis chuckyhacks
2/29/08 - neber forget

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
1 month ago#46
So his colleagues never realise he has feelings for Chris.

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
1 month ago#47
samantha_sneez posted...
Degalon posted...
samantha_sneez posted...
No. I was saying people who make jokes about the picture and hand lotion and all that s*** is perverted. He had her picture because it was an Easter Egg, she was the last person to join STARS before their disbanding, and he recruited her. There’s nothing more to it. But people come up with these perverted fantasies and theories and it’s quite unbecoming to say the least.

Its.
A.
Joke.

The JOKE is NOT funny...

Then don't laugh?
Now Playing: Power Rangers: Legacy Wars, Borderlands 2, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
"WE DO IT!"

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
1 month ago#48
TheThirdDay posted...
samantha_sneez posted...
Degalon posted...
samantha_sneez posted...

Its.
A.
Joke.

The JOKE is NOT funny...

Then don't laugh?

Then.
I'm.
Still.
Bothered.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 month ago#49
TheThirdDay posted...
samantha_sneez posted...
Degalon posted...
samantha_sneez posted...

Its.
A.
Joke.

The JOKE is NOT funny...

Then don't laugh?

When did I laugh originally???
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
1 month ago#50
samantha_sneez posted...
TheThirdDay posted...
samantha_sneez posted...
Degalon posted...
samantha_sneez posted...

Its.
A.
Joke.

The JOKE is NOT funny...

Then don't laugh?

When did I laugh originally???

Who would laugh at that?
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Has it ever been explained why Wesker has a "sexy" photo of Rebecca?