You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Has it ever been explained why Wesker has a "sexy" photo of Rebecca?

User Info: PaleRock

PaleRock
1 month ago#1
All these years later and I still don't know the answer as to why there is a "sexy" pin-up photo of her in his desk. Were they together? Was she being taken advantage of and blackmailed? Did she take it FOR him to try and get ahead and he never developed it?

User Info: AviaraBlue

AviaraBlue
1 month ago#2
He is a healthy middle aged man with urges, if it weren't for the Mansion incident he would probably be trying to tap that piece yo.
PSN - AzureNyx.

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
1 month ago#3
Spank bank, old school.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: xxdark91xx

xxdark91xx
1 month ago#4
He got a random Edonian chick pregnant I'm sure Rebecca was a catch
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?-Jaden Smith,Master Philosopher

User Info: TheMKDestroyer

TheMKDestroyer
1 month ago#5
So does this pretty much confirm that Wesker was raping Jill for those 3 years she was captured?

User Info: Toan

Toan
1 month ago#6
TheMKDestroyer posted...
So does this pretty much confirm that Wesker was raping Jill for those 3 years she was captured?

Her battlesuit has an opening in 5 if you look close enough...
God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 month ago#7
PaleRock posted...
Was she being taken advantage of and blackmailed?

Kinda hard to blackmail her with a picture that she's fully clothed in, and as she was wearing an RPD gym uniform, most of her co-workers would've seen her in it anyway.

The picture is just an easter egg, it doesn't need to have a deeper meaning.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
1 month ago#8
AviaraBlue posted...
He is a healthy middle aged man with urges, if it weren't for the Mansion incident he would probably be trying to tap that piece yo.

AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
Spank bank, old school.

Pretty much these.

How the hell else do you think an 18 year old girl got into a special forces swat team?

TheMKDestroyer posted...

No, but if Wesker had ever shown any interest in women at all then it would've been heavily implied.

At the very least he's being a pervert by dressing her in a catsuit.

But it's kinda like asking if Stryker was raping Deathstrike in X2 because he had her as a mind controlled slave like Wesker did for Jill.

I'd say no to either case because Stryker and Wesker simply don't seem the type to care about women (Stryker's whole motivation was his family, and Wesker is too self-absorbed. It's still kinda hard to believe he took time out of his schedule to bang a random european woman. Maybe he detoured around the time of CV and banged the hostess of the airline on the way over in the washroom or something just to test out his new revenant body)
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: GigadeathWeapon

GigadeathWeapon
1 month ago#9
Jake was born in the early '90s (January 1, 1990 to April 30, 1993). Wesker was still naturally alive at that point.

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
1 month ago#10
Leon runs into Rebecca during one of those CGI movies. Would've been funny if they brought that up in conversation. Like oh you're Rebecca? Well I was looking for weapons in Wesker's desk and found something you may or may not want to know about.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Has it ever been explained why Wesker has a "sexy" photo of Rebecca?