• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I haven't beat all scenarios yet but it's better done than in OG Re2.

User Info: Evil77

Evil77
1 month ago#11
markm316 posted...
Let's make it an even half dozen.

Syn_Vengeance posted...
Listen, I love the remake but the scenarios are nowhere near as good as the ones in the original. As a matter of fact the scenarios in the remake are just more of the same, where in the original they had big differences.

Also..

Crazy_Marv posted...
Danstars1 posted...
DominiqueT posted...
WingZero0782 posted...
shotgunheadshot posted...
A&B scenarios in original was quite lacking. I didn’t notice much differences even back then. It’s better in this remake so far to me.

Lmfao.

X2

X3

x4

X5

X6

X700

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
1 month ago#12
We agree to disagree. I thought the A&B scenarios in OG was pretty minimal and not well made even back then. I guess both games are basically s*** with how it was made. I still enjoy the games though.

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
1 month ago#13
We agree to disagree. I thought the A&B scenarios in OG was pretty minimal and not well made even back then. I guess both games are basically s*** with how it was made. I still enjoy the games though.

The A & B scenarios in this game is extremely minor. Likely what you think is the B scenario changes is just the character differences. Outside of a different starting point and some item changes the B is the same as A.
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

User Info: Danstars1

Danstars1
1 month ago#14
I thought they were going to just make 1 scenario for each character. A proper a/b for each would have been good obviously but I’d have settled for a canon Leon and canon Claire story would have made a LOT more sense.

Even if they still hadn’t released it and still working on it I would prefer that as it seemed like they made the mainly bulk of the puzzles and the route you take and just tweaked it slightly for each character then done even less work for the 2nd runs...

The handling of the scenarios was the biggest let down for me and I don’t get it...it was in production for 3.5 years!

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
1 month ago#15

the og game did more to change things up than the remake.
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: Zantetsuken_14

Zantetsuken_14
4 weeks ago#16
A&B scenarios in original was quite lacking. I didn’t notice much differences even back then. It’s better in this remake so far to me.

Nt gud enuf b8 m8
FE Heroes Friend Code: 5682966771, FGO FC 080,988,987
17 5 +10s and counting http://imgur.com/gallery/FwOUuwQ

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
4 weeks ago#17
What remake are you playing? Because I want that one if its "better"

This very good game is clearly inferior to the og in terms of scenario difference

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 weeks ago#18
WingZero0782 posted...

Lmfao.

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
4 weeks ago#19
The OG RE2 looks ugly with it's outdated pixel graphics, one look at that dump and I decided to stop playing. I don't know how y'all folks can even say the old ass one is better. Remake 2 isn't even that good of a resident evil game, it fails compare to 5 and especially 6 but at least it still looks nicer than the og re2 real talk.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I haven't beat all scenarios yet but it's better done than in OG Re2.
  • Topic Archived